Chapter 4: Wind and Rain

Bryan falls and the walker snarls and tries to bite him. Bryan looks around and sees a bolt. Bryan quickly reaches over and grabs the bolt with his hand. He stabs the walker with it but the bolt is too short. The walker gets closer and closer to biting him. The downstairs door slams open and someone runs upstairs.

"Help!" Bryan screams.

Isaac runs up and shoots the walkers head.

"Oh my god" Bryan says.

"I am so sorry, I didn't know there was a walker in this house" Isaac says sad.

"its not your fault" Bryan responds.

"Would you care to eat dinner at my house?" Isaac asks Bryan.

"Sure, also, do you know where Mia went?" Bryan questions him.

"I think I saw her go beyond the gate somewhere." Isaac answers.

"Thank you" Bryan says.

Bryan walks out of the house and he goes outside the gate. He can see footprints in the mud.

"Mia?!" Bryan yells.

Bryan keeps moving until something stops him. A raindrop falls onto his finger.

"Spring" Bryan says.

He keeps walking until the footprints stop. He is confused because it leads to a tree and there's nobody there. The wind picks up and gets stronger. Bryan searches for Mia but he can't find her. A snarl is heard for a mile. Bryan pulls out his knife and searches.

"Is anyo- " he is interuptted by someone tackling him. He sees who it is.

"Found you"