Chapter 8: Instinct

"Youre a fighter" Bryan said to Issac.

"I cant take on the amount of people they have" Issac responded.

"We can teach your people to fight, we have my three, we have you, cole, and avery, we have people" Bryan said.

"We can try, but im telling you, we stand no chance Bryan" Issac told him.

"Give us a car, we will find ammo and guns, ill teach people how to fight" Bryan said.

"You need to get Morgans permission, he doesnt let anyone take a car" Issac said.

"Where is he" Bryan asked.

Bryan and Issac went to a house, they walked up the worn down wooden stairs and proceeded to knock on the door. The door creaked open.

"Well hello there!" Morgan exclaimed.

"Hello sir, I have a request to make" Bryan said.

"Well atleast make yourself at home first" Morgan said moving over.

The house smelled like cologne with a white spiral staircase leading up to the second floor. The colored couches made a welcome to Bryan as he sat down with Morgan and Issac.

"Now, would you like a drink? I have to-" "Im fine" Bryan said.

"I witnessed the attack last night from the Warriors, I noticed you dont have a big supply of ammunition and if this happens again I wanted to go on a run to get more supplies for this place, Ill need a car" Bryan told him.

"I understand, but I don't see the need for the ammunition, we cant fight" Morgan said.

"I can teach your people how to fight, I know how to" Bryan responded.

"I can go with him" Issac said to Morgan.

"Your permission is granted" Morgan said to the two. "Take the gold Camry"

"Thank you so much, I won't let you down." Bryan said. Bryan and Issac walked out of the house.

"Mia is coming too" Bryan told Issac.

Mia waited for the two while they stepped into the car and used Issacs key to start it up. They drove north, unknowingly, a car started behind them and followed them...