Chapter 29: Conquer

The group is finishing up cleaning up Highbury. Bryan gets into a car as Issac and Eli get in to.

"Were going to go take back Aldermine" Bryan says to Floyd.

"Can I join?" Floyd asks him.

Bryan thinks for a moment but replies "Yes, yes you can"

"Thank you, I wont let you down" Floyd says.

They all hop into the car and head towards Aldermine. Upon arriving, walkers are surrounding the airport.

"Lets go" Issac says.

Bryan takes out a machete and begins putting it through walkers skulls.
Issac takes his axe and plunges it through their heads.
Eli stabs walkers with a sharp knife.
And Floyd has a short sword cutting them in half. They continuously kill more. One walker comes up from behind them and gets closer to Floyd.
Bryan looks over and shoots the walker behind him.

"Thanks" Floyd says. Walkers are all over the place.

In the midst of everything, Issac gets seperated from the group.

"ISSAC?!" Eli yells.

Issac is seen being surrounded by walkers. He hits more and more trying to get out. Bryan runs over and kills the ones in front of him but more and more surround. Issac pushes his way out and tries to get back to Bryan. Issac gets lost and fights the walkers behind him.

"ISSAC!" Bryan yells.

Issac finds his way out and finds Bryan. They shoot their way out and get back to Eli and Floyd.

An hour passes, and all the walkers are finished off. Bryan falls on the ground out of breath.

"Its over, we conquered it" Bryan says.

Eli looks around.

"I miss Vick" He says.

"Hey, I'm sure hes gonna be proud of what youre gonna do with this place" Bryan responds.

"What do you mean?" Eli asks him.

"Youre gonna be the new leader of Aldermine" Bryan answers.

"Were gonna bring your people back over here and make this place more secure" Issac adds.

Eli smiles and responds confidently "Okay"

"Lets go to the Trinity, we have news to tell everyone" Bryan says.