Chapter 18: Fight Back

Mia begins to start up the car while her and Connor head back to Highbury and once they get there Mia and Connor see trucks lined up on Highbury. Mia looks at them and sees Apollo walking out with two Warriors, Kennedy and Vince. Mia looks at them walking in and grabs her gun.

"Now?" Connor asked.

"This war has already started, we have to fight" Mia answered.

They got out with their guns and snuck onto the side of the wall. Mia peeked her head inside to see Apollo talking to Morgan. Mia angrily looks at him and aims her gun. A Warrior notices and shoots at her. The bullet hits the metal next to her head and Apollo looks back. Mia begins coming out and shoots the warrior. She aims at Apollo and Kennedy tackles her. Kennedy wrestles her down to the ground until she let's go of the gun. Connor comes out and aims at Kennedy.

"DONT TOUCH HER!" Connor says aiming his gun at Kennedys head.

"Oh how cute" Apollo says walking up to Connor.

"I suggest you put down the gun before you get yourself and your friend here killed" He tells Connor in his ear.

Connor hesitates to stop aiming but he eventually takes the gun off and Apollo takes it. Some survivors come out to see what happened and Apollo looks at them.

"Warriors, line these people up in a line for me and put a gun to all of their heads." Apollo orders.

Ian, Cole, Floyd, and Kate get lined up with guns to their heads and Mia and Connor stood there looking at them.

"Now, since you got to choose which one of my men you killed, I'm giving you the option of who gets to die" Apollo says to her.

"No, nobody else is gonna die" Mia says back.

"You started all this shit, now end it" Apollo replies.

Mia looks at all of them on their knees crying.

"If you don't decide in the next 10 seconds, they're all getting shot" Apollo demands.

Mia starts crying and doesn't want anybody to die.

"Alright, you've made your decision, they're all dead" Apollo says.
"Shoot"

Ian quickly reaches back and grabs the gun and shoots Coles warrior aiming at him. Apollo takes out his gun and shoots Ian in the arm making him fall. Mia takes fire at the other warriors having Floyd and Kate at gunpoint. Kennedy grabs Cole and chokes him. Cole punches him and Kennedy takes out his knife. Cole grabs his arm but Kennedy stabs him right in the chest. Cole falls to the ground in pain and Kennedy stabs him right in the forehead. Mia opens fire at Apollo and he runs for the trucks. Kennedy takes the other warriors and they run for the trucks. They drive off while Mia continuously shoots at the trucks. Mia stops and falls to the ground. Cole and Ian lay there in pain while Kate takes Ian to a small shop to save his life. Mia begins crying with revenge in her eyes.