1. Father's Daughter

"True evil is, above all things, seductive."

"Do you like what you see?"

My hands slithered under his shirt, long red nails gliding across his back. Lips slightly parted in awe, his glistening eyes were fixated only on me.

"Definitely." he whispered under his breath, nodding slowly.

I swooshed my body to the slow and sensual song, turning around for him to take a good look at me. I put my hand on his thigh, giving it a gentle squeeze, then raised my gaze shyly, looking at him under the heavy fake eyelashes.

"Tonight's your last night as a single man," I purred, my eyelids embellished by the dark smokey eye make-up on them and my lips curled into a seductive smile. "That's kind of a big thing."

"Yeah, whatever." he shrugged nonchalantly, gulping heavily as I grabbed on his tie, slightly pulling it towards me and wrapping it around my wrist.

The hunger blazing in his darkened orbs was enough to tell me he was only halfway present in this conversation. In his mind, he already had me bent over in front of him.

As if.

I intensified my dance, twisting my body effortlessly from side to side. Separating my legs, I positioned myself so that I could sit in his lap and straddle him. His chest heaved, his breathing becoming deeper as I began grinding on him in a slow rolling motion.

Exhaling heavily, I leaned in closer to his ear and whispered in a low breathy voice.

"So does your future wife know you got your secretary knocked up?"

It took him a good couple of seconds to assimilate what I had just said. He withdrew slightly so that he could look me in the eyes, brows furrowed and jaw tightened.

"Excuse me?" he croaked, his hoarse voice completely overpowered by the music that was still going in the background.

God, how I hate it when they play dumb.

"Oh," I exclaimed softly, still sitting in his lap as my lips formed a small pout. "You missed out on filling her in on that little detail? I suppose you have at least told her about the eighteen-year old intern that you took photos of while fucking and then e-mailed them to the whole firm, completely ruining her life."

"What is the meaning of this?" face chalk white, his voice raised in volume as he started wiggling in his seat, but I got him glued to the couch. "Is this some kind of prank? Did my fiancée put you up to- "

"Or about all the times you've drunkenly booty-called your ex, reinforcing her delusions of ever getting back together? All the times you've lied to these women, deceiving them of caring about them when in reality all you wanted was to have sex with them?"