Chapter 10 - Partyin Like there's no tomorrow

*Few Months Later*

"Yo people it's yo wahine's 18th birthday!" I wake up yelling. 

" Happy birthday" uncle and Aunty kiss my forehead. 

"aye you got the same birthday as the king" Saia laughs.

We get ready for school then get on the bus. School goes as normal but with heaps of "Happy Birthday Meretiana". After school I walk out.

"aye you heading for the block party?" Sita links her arm as we walk out of school. Lose links my other arm.

 "Huh? What's that?" I ask.

 "Oh girl, you about to see how Tongans party"Sita cheers. This 'block party' sounded like something she's been waiting for, for a thousand years of something.

"We'll be at your house around 5 to get you ready" Lose walks with Sita to a different bus stop. Me and Saia catch the bus home. He goes straight to his room without saying a word. Uhh no birthday present? Man he did not.

I open his door and he is fixing his hair. 

"Oii fag, what's the block party?" I asks entering his room. This room reaks of guy lynx. 

"It's a party to go celebrate the Kings Birthday, we going to the club" He smirks.

"Club? Don't we have to be 18 or some thing?" I question. 

"Nahh it's gonna be dark and the security is pretty blind. We gonna get it" He says determined. 

"And Aunty n Uncle gonna let?" I ask. 

"Yeahh as long as you ain't gettin pregn-" I cut him off,

"Whoa whoa whoa, I ain't spending the night with some dude you idiot, why don't you worry which girl you takin home" I laugh. 

"Whatever, get out! I need to get ready" he point to the door and I leave.

I decide to go for a quick nap noticing it's only 3:32...... Sleeping peacefully.....

I wake up to Lose and Sita grinning like idiots.

 "Hurry n get up so we can get ready!" Lose demands. 

"Huh? What time is the party?" I ask. 

"9" Sita answers while I notice a bunch of bags near my door. 

"9? Wake me up when it's 8:59" I joke covering my self with the blanket.

They rip the blanket off me.

 "No girl we gettin yo ass ready now" Sita says with a Mexican accent. I get off bed and they take out a dress from one of the bags. It's a sleeveless, black and white, mid-thigh, two piece dress and some matching black wedges.

"Nice dress, where's the rest of it" I ask.

 "Just put it on" Lose hands me the dress.

 "Hey.. Do you think Lafaele is coming tonight?" I mumble his name. 

"Ooohhh..... Someone's got a crush!" Sita yells. 

"Shut up! I was just asking if he ever breaks the rules" I lied

I change into that dress and oof is it revealing. I feel like my boobs are literally going to fall out. I sit as they curl my hair. Sita is curling my hair while Lose is doing my makeup. Ooh two woman job.

After they are done and there jaw drops. I look into the mirror and my jaw does the same. 

"Wow Mere, you look... Like a girl" She finishes. 

"Yeah ok stop lookin, you girls gotta get ready as well" I rush them and see that it's 7:48. It took that long for me to get his beautiful?

After about 45 minutes they are finally ready. Lose is wearing a royal blue, one strap mid-thigh dress with matching blue heels. Sita is wearing a red and white v-neck mid-thigh dress with red heels.

We stand admiring our reflection in the mirror. The Tongan version on Charlie's Angels. Each dress hugs our bodies and yep we look hella fine. We all walk downstairs and get into Neti's car (Lose's older sister).

Parking near the club it's pumping with music. We park and get out of Lose's car. Getting past security was easy considering how blind the guards were. We see a group of guys.

Observing closer I see within the group is Saia, Kaina &....... Lafaele? What's Head Boy doing here anyways? Yeah I get he was the hooker for the rugby team but he's also the principles pet. And why would a principles pet be at a club?

"What's he doing here?" I ask. the both look over my shoulder to Lafaele. When did I start calling him by his real name ?

An evil smirk appears on both girls faces. Next thing I know I'm being pulled towards them. We sit beside them and grab a few drinks.

"Hey boiizzz" Lose giggles. Giggles? she never giggles she laughs. 

"Hey Lose" Kaina smiles. Ok I don't know what's going on here but if it continues I'm going to throw up.

Lafaele and some other guys just stare at my dress. Ermm pervs much. Saia orders us some drinks and they arrive a few minutes later. we all take one and Sita stands up.

"Happy Birthday, to the most toughest and wildest girl I know. Ledea Meretiana Kahlio" we all raise our glad and then drink.

After our drink Wobble comes on. We all jump into the dance floor and hard out twerk to the music.

All the shawtys in the club (let me see you just)

Back it up , drop it down (let me see you just)

Next thing I know I feel strong hands on my waist. I kept twerking hoping they left but nahh. I ended up grinding against Lafaele Taualii. Head boy and not to mention Audrey's ex man. wait ex meaning he free.

After the song finished we all went back and sat down. 

"you know your a really good grinder" Lafaele whispers into my ear before taking a seat next to me.

We order some drinks and start drinking. I think Lose's had a bit too much to drink so I take the glass off her. 

"Aye, give that back" she says reaching for it.

 "nope Lose your drunk" I tell her. She pouts her lips.

What a baby. I decide to give her drink back. Lafaele stands up and pulls my hand. I'm guessing I have to stand up to I do, leads me outside.

"Thought you'd like some quiet" he says. 

"haha, i'm all g, but yeah Lose been making my ear drums bleed" I laugh.

"I like you" he smiles. Is he drunk? 

"um Lafaele are you ok-" He presses his mouth against mine, placing his hands on my waist. I place my hands around his neck.

I let out a soft moan before he starts kissing me harder. Suddenly there is a light shined upon our faces. We stop.

 "there you guys are" Saia laughs.

Kaina has a blank look on his face, Saia looks too happy, Sita & Lose are grinning like crazy and Mr Fat head here is smirking.

"Um I'm getting tired" I say while taking Lose & Sita's hand to the car. We get in and I start driving.

"You kissed Lafaele! you kissed Lafaele" they sing. 

"shut up you two" I yell. 

" was he a good kisser?" Sita asks. 

"I bet he was" Lose answers.

We finally arrive home and walk to my room without waking Aunty or Uncle. We all take off our heels then go straight to bed.