Chapter 15 - Tears

MERETIANA'S POV *A few days later*
Since the beginning of the week I've been covered in compliments. Now I feel confident and strong. Tomorrow is my next performance and I picked yet another song that will show my emotion.

Sadly it's not a rapping song so I'll just be singing the whole way through. It's after school right now and I'm having lunch with Sita & Lose.

"Far girl, where did you learn to sing like that" Sita asks.

"And rap" Lose ads.

"In the shower, duh" we all begin to laugh. I take a bite out of my burger.

"So, you got your song ready for tomorrow night?" Sita asks.

"Yep" I confirm.

"Wait, we need your outfit idiot" Lose says. That was a trick question I guess.

We get home and they scavage through my closet and drawers. They finally come to a decision of what I'm going to wear. A long black skirt and a red, short sleeved top. And some red flats.

"This would go perfectly with your song" Lose smiles.

"So all these songs are all about you know who" Sita whispers to Lose but her whispers are like screams so I can hear.

"I just want them to know how badly they hurt me" I mumble. We have a little group hug before they leave. Then I'm off to bed.

*The Next Day*
I wake up, get ready and eat as usual. It's Friday, Friday tonight I'm performing on Friday, I sing. (yes i know the driest song ever haha) Once me and Saia are ready we walk to the bus stop.

After getting on I wait until we reach Lose's stop. "Mah girls performing tonight! Everyone in this bus better vote for her" she yells walking down the bus aisle.

I sink into my chair trying to go unoticeable. She jumps onto the chair causing me to quick into the window. " Can you not be anymore embarrassing? I guess no" I say to her.

She pulls me into a tight hug. "Lose. Let. Go" I say I between gasps. I am not really a hugger and that's the truth. After we arrive we catch up with Sita. Sita has an expression on her face like she's going to explode. Huh? She pulls Lose closer to her and they whisper to each other.

Um... Hello? I'm here to...

Lose's face turns from Happy to pissed. What? What is the news that changes there emotions.

"Care to tell me what all this is about?" I ask folding my arms and tapping my right foot.

They both hesitate to answer but Sita speaks up.

"Um, Lafaele is back with Audrey & Wesley has a girlfriend" She says really quickly. But I heard what she said. I feel like I've just been shot in the heart.

Why? It hasn't even been a month and they already find someone better. Well let's be honest not better because I'm boss as but you know what I mean. I just stare at the ground.

No! Your not hurt! Why should you care anyways? I wipe the sad expression on my face and turn it into a happy expression. We all begin our way to English. I see Audrey & Lafaele make out. As he breaks the kiss, he looks at me with a face full of guilt.

He troubles to speak by the looks of it. I stop for a bit.

"Keep walking Bitch" Audrey insults. I poke the finger then continue to walk. Jerk! I catch up with Lose & Sita.

"You ok girl?" Lose looks at me with concern.

"Yeah, there was nothing between us and I should even give a..... Damn" I whisper he last word noticing Ms. Kaura walk by.