Chapter 1: The Announcement

Lucy P.O.V

Ever since the S-Class exam I feel like I'm being watched constantly, it felt soo creepy.
It was tine for the GMG again. Master was about to announce whose paticipating in it.
"Listen up brats, the members that are entering the GMG is
Lucy
Natsu
Gray
Erza
Wendy
Make sure to win again for the money -I mean for FairyTail to be the best guild!"

Mira's POV

"Mira, Gajeel, Laxus and Juvia come to my office." Master said before he went off the stage.
Me and the others started walking to his office.
"Ok your all here, the thing is that you are all entering the GMG as Fairy Tail Team B."
"......Huh!! But master we can't." I said.
"Yes you can, nowhere in the rule book says you can't, if you win you can make the other team do whatever you want. Also Jellal will be joining you as Mystogan. That is all you may leave now."
After that little 'talk' I thought 'maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea, I mean if there are two teams the more chances of Fairy Tail winning.'

Lucy's POV

After that everyone was going home .As I was walking home, in my head was a voice saying "come to the forest."
I did as I was told and to my surprise I saw the person she least expected to see
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.....Zeref
(Authors note:
Hey guys this is my first story so please don't make fun of it)