Chapter 2: Alone With Him!?

Lucy's P.O.V

"Why did you ask me here?" I asked as I was slowly walking back to run, but unfortunately there was a tree behind me.

"Why to see you, of course". He said in a flirty way as he was walking towards me.I tried to run but he caught my wrist and pulled me into a warm embrace(or hug). Surprisingly it didn't feel like a cold hug just a warm and caring hug. Suddenly I hugged him back without even thinking. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes then we let go of each other.

"Ummm...So what do you want here Zeref?"

"Like I said I just wanted to see you, well at least in person."

"In person?" Now I got a little creeped out.

"Yeah I've been watching you since the S-Class exam."

"You've been what!?" "what are you a creep?!" I said slightly yelling.

"Guess you can call it that." But then we both started laughing out of no where. I looked up at him then there was silence for a while.

"Ummm I better get going back to the inn." As I was about to walk back he said. "Wait, stay here for just a couple of minutes more?" He looked at me with puppy dog eyes instead of the evil red eyes.

"Fine," I said as I sat back down. Great there was silence again.

"Lucy?" oh no I recognize that voice anywhere it was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Natsu

The sound got louder, I got worried thinking what he would say if he saw me with Zeref in the forest alone, and it seems like Zeref noticed it too so he said "I'll leave for now but you owe me," then he kissed my cheek and disappeared.
My face was red from shock then Natsu came from behind the bushes saying "Luce?"

"Yeah, what's up Natsu?"

"Where were you we got worried?"

"Sorry, I wanted to take a walk in the forest for a bit." I couldn't tell him the truth at the time so I had to lie.

"Ok then let's go back." He said walking away.

"Sure" I ran catching up to him, and we walked back to the inn our guild was staying at it was called 'Honey Bone'. (a/n that's what to inn was really called in the anime)