Chapter 8: Secrets

Natsu's POV

It was the end of the 4th day of the GMG, today was the worst because I saw Sting from Sabertooth eyeing Lucy, I even sent him death glares but he didn't care at all. Man I felt like I wanted to go over there and punch him or something.

The team and I was walking back to the inn to get some stuff before we were gonna go to the bar again. But I couldn't help but think about what I did to Lucy last night. Yes, I remember what I did and I did it on purpose, but I made sure that she thought I was drunk, at least. But I'll never ever do it again.

"...stu....atsu....Natsu!" Those were the words I heard before I snapped back to reality.

"S-sorry what is it."

"I asked if you wanted to come with me to the bar first cause I have nothing to bring." Lucy asked.

"Umm..Sure!"

"Ok, let's go!" She then dragged me away from our friends to near the bar.

Although throughout the entire thing it was awkward silence for both of us. But Lucy broke it.

(A/n
Bold=Natsu
Normal=Lucy)

"Hey Natsu, do you remember what happened last night?" She started scratching her forehead as she asked that question.
I have to do this.

"No, what happened last night?" I had to pretend to be confused or act like I don't know anything.

"O-Oh s-so you don't remember."

"No, what happened?" Since I already started lying I can't go back.

"Umm..Never mind. Pretend I didn't ask anything.OK?"

"Umm sure."

After I answered that I realised we've arrived at the bar door already.
Once me and Lucy went in we went our separate ways in the bar. Lucy went to Levy and the others, and I went to order food.

Lucy's POV

Maybe I shouldn't of asked that. When me and Natsu got in we both went different ways in the bar. I went to my friends but I was thinking about the things that have happened but they might get mad at me for keeping it from them for soo long.

After like 20 minutes of debating on my head I decided that I should tell them. I was only telling some people but not everyone yet, thats why I pulled Erza,Levy,Mira,Lisanna,Bisca and Evergreen to a circle in the corner of the room.

"Hey guys, can I tell you something but you have to promise not to get mad at me."

"Sure, you know you are our friend so you can tell us anything Lu-chan." Levy said.

"Ok, so the thing is that-"

"A saber is here!" Just as I was about to tell them someone shouted that a Sabertooth member was here. I saw a strand of blond hair at the door so I knew it was Sting, but what is he doing here?

"Sorry Levy but can we talk about this later or next time I want to see what's going on." I told Levy and she just nodded her head and walked to Gajeel to calm him down.
He was one of the people that was really mad for what he said about FairyTail, and the others were Gray, Erza and especially Natsu.

So I did what any best friend would do, I ran to Natsu to calm him down except that he had fire coming out of his body and it wouldn't stop.

(a/n
Natsu=Bold
Lucy=Italics
Sting=Normal)

"Hey Natsu calm down."

"Why should I? If you want me to calm down then make the saber get out of here."

"Ok I'll handle this then." While everyone was glaring at Sting I walked in front of him and started talking to him.

"Hey Sting, why are you here?"

"Oh, hey blondie, I need to talk to you for a bit in private outside. So can you come?"

If that was the only way to get him out then fine.

"Sure, lets go outside." Then I pulled Sting outside but someone spoke up before I got out the door.

"Wait Lucy, his from Sabertooth, you know that right?" It was Natsu that spoke up before anyone else.

"Don't worry Natsu, if something happens I'll scream as hard as I can. OK?"

"Sure, but becareful." That was all he said before I walked oh the door.

We went to the ally next to the bar and we started talking.

"So what do you need to talk about?"

"Actually I didn't really need to talk to you, I was just board."

"Your kidding me right? Fine what do you want to talk about?"

Sting's POV

Maybe I should tell her. I mean after all these years I finally found her. After 7 years they came back from the island and I waited almost 8 years to see her, I have to tell her the truth now if not I'll regret this. Ok here it goes.......