Chapter 15: The Bet

Lucy's POV

I woke up trying to stretch my arms and legs, but something that felt like 2 legs and hands blocked me from doing so. I opened my eyes immediately after I could barely move at all. Only to find Sting's face extremely close to mine.
Again I tried to move my arms but another arm blocked me, I traced the arm back to Natsu, who was basicaly hugging me. I then realised that all three of us were in a weird position, I was in the middle of Natsu and Sting and each of my legs were tangled with either Natsu's leg or Sting's leg. I blushed thinking of what would happen if anyone saw this.

"Sting!! Natsu!!! Wake up!!" I try to shout/whisper at them, but all they do is hug me even more tight. 'Ok, think Lucy, there has got to be a way out of this.' I thought to myself.
'Maybe they would wake up themselves.' I thought so I just waited.

Its been about 30 minutes and they haven't even woke up yet. And I'm starting to get impatient waiting for them. 'OK, thats it, no more waiting.'

"LUCY KICK!!" I just kicked both of them out of bed, and they fell on the cold, hard ground. They started rubbing the back of their heads.

"Owwww......What the hell blondie!!" Sting said.

"Owww...Yeah Luce why'd you kick me. I mean if you kicked him I would totally understand, but why me as well?!" I sweat dropped at Natsu's comment.

"Sting thats my line. You two were hugging me to death when I was sleeping. And you both wouldn't wake up so I had no choice. But Sting why are you in the bed? I thought you were sleeping on the couch." I raised a eyebrow at him.

"Well, the couch was too cold and hard for me, so I went into your bed." He pouted.

"Awww....does a certain dragonslayer have to be treated like a princess?" Natsu joked.

"Shut it fairy. I hate fairies like you." Sting said back.

"You know Lucy is a 'fairy' as well. Right?" Natsu said emphasizing the word fairy.

"Ahem! Will both the of you stop acting like children and get out?!" I interrupted them.

"But Luce, I thought we could go to the guild together." Natsu whinned like a baby and then he put on his puppy dog eyes, which I could never beat. *Sigh "Fine. You wait out here while I take a shower." I said giving in to his puppy dog eyes.

"I'll wait too." Sting added.

"Ok then. But don't fight you two." I said closing the door to the bathroom.

"Aye."

Natsu's POV

"Now listen saber Luce, is mine and mine alone." I said as soon as Lucy closed to door to the bathroom.

"Who said you could decide who Lucy goes out with?" Sting said in a mocking tone.

"I did, because I'm her best friend. And I'm a important part of her family, plus I am the one who bought her to Fairy Tail."

*tch "Whatever, but I'm not loosing to a stupid fairy like you. I will make Lucy mine."

"Fine, how about a bet?" I said.

"What bet?" Sting asked.

"Well the next Grand Magic Games is about 10 months away so how about until the next Grand Magic Games, we both havetime to make Lucy ours and at the end of the Grand Magic Games we both ask Lucy who she likes more. But we have to respect her decision." I said.

"OK your on fairy." We both shook hands on it but I crossed my fingers behind my back as I did it.

Sting's POV

There was no way I was giving blondie up that easily so I crossed my fingers as I shook his hand.

Natsu/Sting's POV

This fairy/saber is a idiot to think that I would give her up in a bet. But I will win in the end.

Lucy's POV

I heard those two talking about something outside but I couldn't hear them because of the shower. 'At least their getting along.' I thought to myself as I put my face in the water.

I finished the bath, got dressed and went ourside. Only tonsee Sting and Natsu smirking. "Natsu?"

"Oh hey Luce. Lets go to the guild." Natsu dragged me outside, while running full speed to the guild, leaving Sting at my house.

Zeref's POV

I saw the bet those two idiots made. They have no idea that I will win Lucy's heart in the end. I will not give her up to anyone else but me.

A/n

Hey guys here's the second chap for this week. This second chap is my Christmas present to you all.
I'm sorry if this chapter sucked it will be more interesting in the future chaps.

Please help me win the #wattys2014

And please comment avout what you readers think so far of the story.

Next week the chapter will be updated as usual.

Till next week.

Bye!!!!