Chapter 11: Warning

Zeref's POV

I need to apologies to Lucy about what happened last time. I need to warn her about what might happen if it happens again.

Lucy's POV

The day with the 4th day of the GMG ended but it wasn't so good. I had to vs Minerva in the Naval battle and I almost died, but thanks to Wendy's and Cheria's healing magic, I'm alive.

Right now I'm resting in the infirmary alone, but I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey blondie, its me." Of course i knew who it was. I mean only one person that sounded like a man calls me blondie.

" Sure, come in Sting.'

"Hey I saw what happened out there. You OK?"

"Yeah I'm fine now but before I was almost dying."

"Oh, I'm sorry for what Minerva did to you."

"Why are you sorry? I mean it was Minerva that did it, not you. Plus I'm sure that either Erza, Gray or Natsu will get me revenge."

"Yeah but she is in my guild, and behalf of her, I'm sorry." Sting bowed to me with a bit of blush on his face. I giggled.

"Its ok. I'm fine now." Since he was right next to me i hugged him for a second and i saw a small blush on his face.

"W-Well blondie I have to go. I don't know what Minerva will do to me if I'm back late, so see ya."

"Bye Sting." And with that he left still with the blus on hiss face. Af ter A couple of minutes of being alone, I felt sleepy and went to sleep.

Lucy's Dream

I was on a feild with yellow flowers and there were 3 figures in front of me. But since the sun was shining infront of all I could see on their bodies were shadows. And they said something at the same time.

"L-Lucy will you go out with me?!" The sun was about to move and I was about to see their faces but I felt a dark power of mahic around me so I woke up.

Back to Lucy's POV

When I woke up I saw Zeref next to my bed staring at me.

"Z-Zeref?"

"Hi Lucy." I quickly got up and I was about to call one of my spirits out.

"I'm sorry Lucy."

"Huh?"

"Listen I'm sorry for what I did to you the last time we met but I have to was you,"

"Warn me what?"

"I have 2 different personality's. I'm the normal one right now but when my eyes turn red I get out of control. The one I'm using right now I can control but the other one is the one that killed all those people in the past and right now he wants you. Forever."

"Now that you mention it I did notice your eyes red last time. So are you saying that if I ever see your eyes red I either have to run away or I have to never be alone."

"Yeah I guess."

"Fine but if I can never be alone I need o tell someone, so can I?"

"Yeah but only one person."

"Listen there's one more thi-" He then started screaming, and before I knew it his eyes were red.

"So looks like you know my secret now. But there's nothing you can do about it." And before I knew it his lips were on mine, I tried to fight him off but he was too strong. He lips were one mine fore about 30 seconds before he disappeared again.

"What just happened." I whispered.

a/n

Hey guys sorry I posted this late today but there was a issue but I'll still post every week no matte what. And I entered the watty2014 so please vote for me or help me win.

Please make sure to check out my other book called 'Innocent'

I'm sorry if this chapter was short. But I'm just stared this book and its my first time writing a book for wattpad. And I had to make this because 1. these were my favourite shippings in Fairy Tail. 2. I read heaps of NaLu, ZerLu and Stilu books but not all of them were as good as I thought so I figured if I have to have one that's up to my standards I have to write my own. so please bear with this.

See ya!!