Chapter 10: Day Off and Waterpark

Lucy's POV

Since today was the 4th day of the GMG. So it was at night and the guild was at the bar just drinking and having fun like always.

"A pool?" Erza asked with big eyes.

"Is there one nearby?" I asked sitting on the table with Levy, Erza and Wendy.

"It's a summer resort known throughout all of Fiore: Ryuuzetu Land." Levy answered.

"We gotta go for sure!" That was Natsu.

"Since its so damn hot.' And that was Gray.

"Aye, sir!"

"Ryuuzetu Land? Sounds nice." Max added.

"its a nice opportunity, so lets go together!" Warren also added.

"But shouldn't we tell master?"I asked Erza.

"He took Laxus somewhere.' She replied.

"Ok then. So lets get changed we'll meet there in 1hr, ok?' Erza said after she answered.

"Aye!!"

Timeskip to the Waterpark

We all arrived at the waterpark and once we got in we went our separate ways. Gray went walking around and with Juvia stalking/following him and daydreaming. Lisanna and Mira went by themselves aswell. Happy, Carla, Pantherlilly, Levy and Gajeel went to the aquarium. Elfman and Evergreen was hiding thinking we didn't see them. Wendy was walking till she saw Chelia and Gray and Lyon was carrying Juvia to the Love-Love-Slide. Cana was in her bra and underwear? I went with Erza and we saw Jenny from Blue Pegasus and Risley from Mermaid Heelwalking around and after that we both got hit on by the Ren, Hibiki, Ichiya and Eve from Blue Pegasus. Natsu went around eating almost everything he could find. And after a while i got separated from Erza so I began to take a walk on my own for a bit until i saw Flare. By the way Raven Tail got disqualified for cheating in the games o I wonder what she is doing here?

She started walking closer to me and I thought maybe she was gonna get revenge by making me naked. So I started moving back.

"W-what do you want?"

She looked at me for a moment but she started taking. "S-sorry." And with that she started walking away. I was shocked to hear her say the but in the end I smiled at her.

After that I walked around a bit more till I saw a guild I never thought would be here

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sabertooth

I think Sting saw me because he started walking up to me waving to his group containing Yukino, Rufus. Rogue, Orgra and I think her name was Minerva.

"Lucy, can we talk?" I had nothing better to do so I nodded my head> And then we started walking to a quiet and deserted place in the waterpark.

"Look I'm sorry for thinking that you would listen to your dad again. And I guess he is kind of forcing you to marry me and so am I."

"Kind of? He is forcing me even when I don't want to marry anyone yet!" After I said that I took a deep breath and started speaking again. "Sorry, I'm just so annoyed that he's trying to make me do something I don't want to again. I guess i was just taking my anger out on you, so I'm sorry for yelling at you and for what I said yesterday. I will do anything to pay you back. Ok maybe not anything.'

"Then you can repay me by spending the day with me." He said smiling. I just nodded. We started walking around the park and we saw Natsu eating up fire?

"Hey Natsu!" He looked up from eating and when he saw Sting next to me he gave him glare.

"Luce, why are you with a saber?"

"Don't worry Natsu I'm choosing to be here.'

"You heard her fairy." Sting interrupted.

"Tch, whatever.' He said then Natsu walked away. I hope he isn't mad at me for this.

After a couple more hours with Sting Fairy Tail left because Natsu and Gray almost blew up the waterpark. I have to admit though being with Sting was fun, I guess he isn't that bad.

A/N

Hey guys. I updated this chapter early because I was just on the computer and I had great ideas in my head.

For the next 2 weeks maybe I'll update more then once a week. By the way please help me win the watty awards for 2014.

Thx!! Bye!!!