Chapter 13: Vacation With Who!?

Lucy's POV

I was talking to Mira at the bar in the guild and suddenly she asked the weirdest question.

"Hey Lucy, do you like Natsu?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"W-Why would you ask that Mira?!" I asked blushing.

"Well I mean you guys do basically spend all your tine together. And he always sleeps with you."

'Actually I haven't really thought about him that way. I always thought of him as a friend.' Before I could think any further I heard someone scream.

"Listen up brats!! Our reward for winning the GMG is that the group that wad combined in the end gets to go to Akane Resort."(real place in the anime. Ep:33)

"Alright let's all go pack!" Erza shouted.

"Aye!!!!"

"Bye Mira." I waved then ran out and ran to my apartment.

Timeskip To When They Get To The Resort

Lucy's POV

Natsu, Erza, Gray, Gajeel and I were all in the lobby of them hotel at the resort. It had a casino, game room, and outside was the beach and a water park. We went to the front desk and waited for a person to come and give us our room numbers. While we were waiting were heard someone shout and we looked towards them, I was shocked to see them.

"What is wrong with you!? That girl had a boyfriend and yet you still continued to flirt with her? Her boyfriend had the right to hit you! It was your fault!" We saw the person we least expected to see, it was

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Sting, Yukino, Rogue, Rufus and Orgra.

Our group walked over to them, when Sting saw Natsu, he instantly growled.

"What are you fairies doing her?" Sting snarled.

"We're here because we won it from the GMG." Erza snarled back at him. Rufus, Sting, Orgra, Gray, Natsu, Erza and Gajeel all started to give death glared to each other while Yukino and I just stood there sweat dropping.

"Hi, you must be the people from Sabertooth and Fairy Tail. I'm really sorry but our machine messed up and it mixed your rooms together. The rooms are Sting, Lucy, Natsu and Yukino are in room 377,and don't worry your room will be bigger then the others. In room 378 is Rogue and Ogra. And Gray, Rufus and Erza in room 379. I am so sorry for the inconvenience." With that she bowed and left.

"I can't believe I have to share a room with a fairy." Sting said.

"And you think Lucy and I want to share a room with you sabers?" Natsu pulled me closer to him.

We started walking to to our rooms with our keys and Yukino and I were both talking on the way, while Natsu and Sting were glaring at each other. I found out that Yukino was nothing like the other people in her guild and how their guild got a new master that was a lot nicer then their old one.

We opened the door to our room and it was huge. (I am not going to describe it, in the media.) There were two bed and Yukino and I said we were gonna share with each other, but Natsu and Sting didn't want to share a bed so I ended up with Natsu and Yukino ended up with Sting. I felt so sorry for her because Sting is a real pervert.

After an hour of unpacking we heard knocking at the door. I opened it and it revealed Erza.

"Hey the others and I are gonna go to the beach to play a 'friendly' game of volleyball." She said emphasizing the word 'friendly.'

"Sure we'll be down in a sec." I said.

"Who was it?" Sting asked.

"Erza, she said that the rest of them are gonna play a 'friendly' game of volleyball at the beach."

"Oh, then let's get changed." He said back.

"Ok, Yukino and I are gonna change into our bikinis." Sting smirked right after I said the last part so I continued. "In the bathroom."

"What but why?" Sting said pouting.

"Because there is a pervert in the room." Glaring at Sting. "Plus even if you weren't a pervert you two are both still boys." I heard Yukino giggle a bit before I pulled her into the bathroom.

She was about to start changing when I whispered something. "Wait, don't take your clothes off yet."

"Why?" She whispered back.

"Watch this." She nodded and I walked over to the door and opened it, revealing two dragon slayers that was about to open the door.

"See I told you that Sting was a pervert, but Natsu why are you with him?"

"Sorry Luce but he convinced me."

"Whatever but don't try that again." I glared at them and they nodded so I closed the door. Yukino and I continued changing and when we finished we walked outside and one the two dragon slayers saw me their face was bright red.

"Blondie don't you wear less revealing clothes? I mean look at Yukino even her bikini isn't as revealing as yours."

"What? I wear revealing clothes! So what?!"

"Aren't you worried at all. I mean there are perverts out the." Sting said.

"Yeah, like you? Anyways lets just go." With that we started walking to the beach. I didn't really want to play because I don't want to die by playing volleyball, especially with Sabertooth vs Fairy Tail.

I walked around the beach by myself. On the way, I found a nice place to take a nap near a lake. I laid on the grass and took a nap.

I woke up seeing the sun setting and felt a hand on my hand. I saw that the owner of the other hand was Sting's?

"Sting!?"

"Mmmm.........Shut it blondie. I'm trying to sleep." He then pulled me, by the waist, next to him and he hugged me like a teddy bear.

"STING!!" I shouted and he finally woke up.

"Blondie, I know I'm irresistible, but do you have to hug me while I'm sleeping? I promise you that you can hug me later."

"Are you a idiot!? Look at whose hugging who?" I said looking down at the hands.

"Oh well I still promised you that you can hug me later and I'm not changing it." He said smirking.

"Whatever." I said getting up.

"Don't act like you didn't like me hugging you blondie." He was still smirking while saying it.

"Shut up, let's go back to the hotel already."

"Whatever you say 'sweat heart'" Once he said the last part I punched him on the arm.

"Ok, sorry, jeez." He then got up and with that we both walked back to the hotel in silent.

a/n

Sorry if this chapter was bad but in my defense i was having writers block. Please remember to vote for me for the #wattys2014 and for my other book as well 'Innocent'

Byee!!!!!!!