Chapter 3: GMG Day 1

Lucy' POV

"Luce wake up we're gonna be late!" Was what I heard first thing at 7 in the morning.
"Coming!" I yelled back at Natsu. So I took a bath and changed. Once I got out I saw the other s waiting for me outside out door. (a/n they shared the same room)
Time Skip: At the GMG arena
"The last Team to arrive is Fairy Tail!"
We walked out to the arena hearing boos and insults. Natsu was about to rage out but Erza stopped him just in time. We were just standing there listing to Kabo introduce the other teams, but one team caught our eyes
(a/n im too lazy to tell you all the teams so the teams is in the pictures up there)
Kabo:"And please welcome Fairy Tail team B!"
"Huhhhh??!!" That was us and the entire arena.
Fairy Tail team B contained Laxus, Mira, Juvia, Gajeel and...Mystogan!!?
Ohh I get it it mist be Jellal.
It was time for Mato to announce the first group that got in,
"The first team to get in is........Sabertooth!!!!" Screams we heard all over the arena.
"Ok calm down its time for the first event to begin!, the first game is called 'Hidden'!!
I hate watching this, you know why because Raven Tails Nallpudding kept on targeting Gray.

Timeskip to after the event.

Sabertooth won
I looked over at Sabertooth but one pf the Twin Dragon Slayers caught me, I think his name was Sting, and he mouthed 'sup blondie', i could feel myself blush a bit.
"Next up we have the matches and they are Flare from Raven Tail vs Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail team A!"

Sting's POV

Blondie wasn't doing too bad for a girl like her. Altgough something caught my attention all of a sudden there was two of her, and one of them was in a bath towel!
Then she started saying this weird spell I'm not familiar with.

Lucy's POV

I was doing the strongest spell I knew.
"Sound out the heavens, open the heavens...
Stars across the universe,
show youself to me
with all your brilliance!
Terabibolos, I am the ruler of the stars.
My aspect is perfection.
Open thy savage gate!
88 stars of the heavens
Open!
Urano Metria!"
(a/n this is the actual spell used in the anime and it's in the media but I made sure it worked in my story)
I hit Flare with all the magic I got and I won. I was about to faint when Natsu caught me just in time.

Hibiki's mind POV

'I can't believe she has already mastered that spell. You would think the seven year timeskip never happened. And it was really smart of her to use Gemini to double her strength, she gave it her all.'

Natsu's POV

I knew she would faint right after she finished the spell so I just got ready to jump off. Once she finished the spell Flare fainted, I ran to Lucy and I made it just before she fainted aswell. As i was leaving the arena errupted in cheers for FairyTail all thanks to Lucy, I need to make sure to thank her for it later. When I got the infirmary I laid her on the bed and kissed her forhead then I left.

Sting's POV

I didn't know what I was doing then all of a sudden I found myself infront of the FairyTail infirmary. 'Might aswell go in since I'm here' i thought. Once I walked in i noticed blondie sleeping on the bed. I hate to edmit this but she was pretty stong while taking down Flare, looks like I underestimated her and all of FairyTail. I heard footsteps approching so I gave her a kiss her right cheek and left.

Zeref's POV

I knew what happened i was watching the match the entire time, I gotta say she's stronger then she looks.
I was walking to the FairyTail infirmary to see her but once I got there I saw Natsu give her a kiss on the forhead before he left, I quickly hid before he could see me. After he left I went inside only to see her sleeping on the bed, but she looks so cute and innocent right now don't want to wake her. I was watching her for a couple of minutes untill I heard footsteps coming towards the infirmary, so I quickly kissed her left cheek before I left.

a/n
Hey guys so if you read up to here thank you, and i will at least try to update once a week.

Thanks!!