Chapter 9: The Truth Hurts

Lucy's POV

I was waiting for Sting to tell me whatever he was going to say, but since he took waay too long I just said something that, I think, interrupted his thoughts.

"Hey Sting can you hurry up,? Cause if you have nothing to say I'm gonna go back inside." I said, as I was starting to turn around and walk back inside to the bar

"No, no wait! I'll tell you."

"Ok, what is it then?"

(sigh)"So do you remember when your dad wanted you to marry the Jurener family to let the Hearfilia Railways make solid strides to the south?"(episode 29)

"Yeah."

"Well it was me who was in that family that wanted to marry you."

"But your name is Sting Eucliffe."

"Yeah, but my foster mum got remarried and changed my last name. Also threes one more thing, when your dad died he left behind a will, but he didn't give it to you, he gave it to me. And one part was that he wanted me to somehow find you and marry you like he intended in the first place."

I stood there shocked and I was thinking, 'How could he. As I thought he never changed. He just wants to control me again. But this time is different, I won't let this happen again.'

"So what?" I replied.

"What do you mean 'so what'? It's his will you have to do it."

"No Sting, I don't, I'm not his puppet and I'm not an object. I don't have to marry anyone I don't want to marry. I make my own choices and right now I'm not marrying anyone. So all you want is to accomplish your mission of marrying me like last time but this time I have a choice, your just like my dad, thinking he could do anything with me and treating me like an object, and you make me sick for being like that. So if that's all you have to say I'm going back inside."

I left him there, speechless of what to say and walked back inside like nothing ever happened. Until I was asked a whole heap of questions but I only answered one.

"Luce what happened? Did he do anything o you?" It was Natsu that asked me that.

"No, don't worry Natsu, I'm fine he just wanted to talk to me privately but I can't tell you what."

"Ok..... But are you sure your ok?"

"I'm fine I promise." And so the rest of the night went on wothout anymore questions.

Sting's Mind POV

I can't believe blondie would actually say something like that. But even though she doesn't care I won't give up and I won't loose to Natsu to make her mine.

A/N

First thing is that thank you all for over 1K reads. And the second thing is i'm sorry if this s short i'll try to make it longer next chapter.

By the way i have made a new story called Innocent please check it out.

Byyyyeeee!!!