Chapter 17: The Camp Part 2

Lucy's POV

Once Mira, Erza and Kagura dealed with the problem we all just left the guys dead there, and walked back to the camp. We all decided that tonight we were gonna all play truth or dare. So we all changed and gathered in one cabin. Sadly Mira was starting us off. (We all know how Mira is with her OTP's)

"OK, Sherry, truth or dare?" We all looked over at Sherry.

"Ummm.... Truth."

"OK, let me think." Mira put a finger on chin and thought for a second. "Oh! I know! Who do you love? Lyon or Ren?" Sherry blushed before she answered.

"R-Ren." She was blushing as red as Erza's hair. Mira nodded approvingly.

"OK, whose next?" Sherry said recovering from her blush. "Ummm..... Lucy, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare." I said.

"OK, I dare you to go back to the hot spring, and kiss Natsu and Sting, and on the lips." My entire face blushed as soon as she said that.

"I-Is it too late to choose truth?" I asked.

"Yep." Mira said.

"Ok fine. Can someone come with me?" I asked.

"I'll go!" Mira yelled. 'Of course it would be Mira.' I sweatdropped.

"My OTP is finally gonna happen!"

"Y-Yeah, lets go." I started walking out with Mira running after me. After the longest 10 minutes of my life we finally got back to the hot spring, but those were the one of the worst 10 minutes of my life mostly because I had to listen to Mira talking about her OTP's and she told me what to do when I kiss Sting and Natsu, but I just tuned her out of my mind.

"OK, now lets look for Sting first." I said.

"You seem confident." Mira's eyes turned into hearts."

"N-No, I'm not." I blushed.

"Sureeee..."

"Oh, look there they are." I pointed towards a fainted Natsu and Sting.

"Good, come on! You have a dare to do." Mira pulled me towards them. I was gonna kiss Natsu first so I walked over to him, Mira was behind me with hearts in her eyes. I kneeled down and took a breath before leaning in, slowly. I kept on leaning my face in before I felt warm lips on mine. I was like that for about 15 seconds, before I looked back up with my face extremely red.

"Hehehe, remember Lucy you still have to kiss one more person." Mira said and pointed at Sting.

"I-I know." I walked over to Sting and kneel down next to him.

Sting's POV

I opened my eyes and saw...........Lucy kissing Natsu??!! And next to me I saw, I think her name was Mira, with hearts in her eyes while watching Lucy kissing Natsu. I started watching them as well. After a couple of seconds she stopped and I closed my eyes again.

"Hehehe, remember Lucy you still have to kiss one more person." My eyes were closed so I didn't know who she was talking about. Then suddenly I felt someone's face really close to mine,, but I still kept my eyes closed. About 3 seconds late I felt warm lips on mine.
I couldn't help but open my eyes a bit only to find Lucy's closed eyes right in front of my eyes. I wanted to kiss back so badly but then they would find out I was awake, plus what kind of guy would break a moment like this? She was like that for 15 seconds before I felt her pull away.

"Come on Lucy we have to go before they wake up." I heard some of the others groaning.

"Yeah lets go." I waited till I couldn't hear their foot steps anymore before I opened my eyes and sat up.

'Should I tell Natsu?' I thought. 'Nah, he doesn't need to know anything.' I smirked. This way I'll have something to brag to him about.

Mira's Mind POV

While Lucy was kissing Sting I saw him trying to keep his eyes closed. But I also saw him open it a bit. Looks like things are gonna be interesting......

Lucy's POV

Mira and I ran away from the hot springs, I was walking back to the cabins by myself because Mira wanted to go back and help Elfman. While I was walking I was lost in my thoughts and didn't even notice that everything around me started to disappear and turn into darkness. When I finally realized, I looked up only seeing Zeref smirking.

"Hello, Lucy."

"A-Ah, hi."
'I have bad feeling about this..." I thought.

"I saw how you kissed those two idiots before." I blushed at what he said.

"Y-Yeah it was a dare." He smirked at me and started moving closer.

"Well if you can kiss those two, you can definitely kiss me." I blushed even more again at what he said.

"You-You know I really need to get back." I tried to move back but he caught my wrist and pushed me on the floor like last time.

"N-No." I said.

"Yes." I heard him say before he pushed his lips on mine.'N-No I don't want it to be like last time.' So this time I actually tried harder to fight back, so I pushed him back. He fell back on his back.

"Looks like your as feisty as always, Lucy." I stood up. "Next time I'll keep my guard up." He and all the darkness disappeared , and everything turned back to normal. 'Great, there's gonna be a next time.' I thought. I started walking back again.
I opened the door to the cabin only to find everyone asleep. I smiled at them and found a place next to Wendy to sleep, so I laid down next to her and slept.

A/N

Hey guys,

Sorry if this chapter was late. I know this chapter sucked but it'll be better next week, I promise.

Watch the video in the media. Its the new OP of Fairy Tail. It's the BEST.

Please vote and comment.

Till next time,

Bye!!