Chapter 5: A Little Talk

Sting's POV

I watched as blondie walked away to the bar. When I couldn't see her anymore I walked around the city, until I reached a beautiful park. I walked up to one of the trees and leaned against it.

"Hey Sting."I knew that voice it was blondie.

"Hey blondie, looks like we meet again." I said as I was walking up to her."Didn't you already go back to your guild? Or did you just want to see me soo badly you couldn't wait till tomorrow?" I whispered in her ear.

I could tell she blushed a bit but then she said
"Of course not you idiot. I was just taking a walk around." She said as she backed up a bit.

Lucy's POV
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=
There was silence for a bit between us.

"Hey blondie?"

"Y-yeah? What is it?"

"Do you like that Natsu?"

I defiantly blushed now. But I don't know how to answer him, sometimes I feel like I do but sometimes I see him as only a friend, this is soo annoying. I'll just change the topic then.

"Then do you like Yukino?"

He instantly coughed a bit but he still answered

"No, I only see her as a close friend and a member of Sabertooth."

"Sure you do~" I said slightly singing it.

"Stop trying to get off topic. Answer my question."

"I don't know if I like him. And why do you care?"

He walked closer to me until our faces was just an inch apart.

He whispered something next to my ear saying, "Cause I want to see your reaction when I do this."

I could tell he was about to kiss me, but just before our lips could touch we heard a voice calling for me.

"Luce!?"
"Luce? Where are you!"

It was Natsu's thank god he found me just in time.
I heard a 'tch' and then Sting moved back, he was just about to leave when he said "Next time that salamander won't get in my way." And after he said that he left, I ran to Natsu.

"Natsu, thank you."

"For what?"

"Oh umm, never mind. Come on lets go back." I said pulling his arm with me.

a/n

sorry it was really short. I'll try my best to make it longer next time.