nine

Alexander's POV:

They invited me to come over as well but I simply didn't feel like it because of Luke. Yeah he is my friend and everything but I can't stand him liking Sandy. I can see it on his face every time he sees her, and it's killing me. 

She rejected me but that doesn't mean my feelings suddenly went away. Every time I see her I try so hard to make her notice me as more than a friend. Nothing I do makes her look at me that way. I don't know how Luke does it, makes her look at him in that way. Never have I seen her look at anyone in that way. 

I can see in her eyes that she's insecure and not sure if she can trust him but I can also tell that she feels something either if she likes it or not. That's what I'm worried about. I want to be the one to help her out of her miseries and be the one to save her from the black hole that she's in. That's what I'm gonna do....

Sandy's POV:

It was finally Saturday. I have been to school every day since monday and I am actually really proud of myself. After the day I went to the boys house, Alexander has been kind of ignoring me..

I miss him being around because in the lunch break I've been sitting with Ashton, Michael, Calum and Luke. We did ask him to come sit with us but he sat there like we weren't present. 

"I'm already starting to open up to the guys they really all mean so much to me. Michael, Ashton and Calum hasn't asked about all the rumors there's around about my mom's death but I'm worried it might come soon.

Even though they are my closest friends (beside Alex) I still need to keep my shield in front of me in case something happens. I can't just let myself think that nothing else bad will happen to me, because there will. 

Luke is so nice to me and we have been talking a lot. It's amazing how he's still there for me even though he knows all the bad stuff that has happened to me." I wrote all my thoughts on my blog. I hadn't written anything the whole week so I just had to quickly put my thoughts down on black and white and get my crazy head a bit organized. 

I decided to go on Skype and I suddenly got a call from Luke, I smiled by the thought. 

"Heeeey Lukey" I shouted excited. "Hi Sandyyyyy" He yelled back even more excited which made us both laugh. "How are you doing?" He asked while smiling, We both had the camera on so we made weird faces to each other while speaking.

"I'm good thanks! Just bored.. What about you?" I answered, "Absolutely utterly bored. Wait can you even say that?" I laughed at his response. "I don't actually know penguin" I replied.

I've called him penguin ever since I saw his room with a penguin teddy bear. That was when I found his obsession with penguins so that's why I'm calling him that.

"You could come over to my place and chill? Maybe we could invite the other guys later to watch a movie!" I suggested. "I'M OVER IN 5" He replied and went offline right away. 

Luke actually hasn't been inside my house before so I'm a bit worried what he might think. I get so depressed every time I go through the rooms full of bad and good memories so I try to be out of the house as much as possible. 

There then was a knock on the door. I opened straight away and there stood Luke in a black t-shirt and black ripped jeans with a grey beanie on his head. "Come inside!" I say and he walks over to me and hugs me. 

This came so unexpected because funny enough me and Luke never really hug. Only a very few times have we hugged. But when we did hug, I felt safe. His big arms were around me and I've never felt more safe.

"Sorry I just felt like a penguin hug today would be good" He laughed. I blushed and got shy. "Well that's okay" I looked down to the ground. I'm still so awkward. "Aww don't get shyyyy" He whined. 

This just made it even worse so now I put my hands on my face. "Stoooop Luke" I exclaimed. After about a minute of him laughing sweetly I gently looked up at him. "You not shy no more?" He said in a funny tone. "STOP" I giggled and playfully hit him. 

"Well show me around!" He exclaimed. "Uhm okay then..." I wasn't that prepared because loads of the rooms, I haven't been in for ages. I showed him my room and rest of the upstairs. Some rooms he could see I tensed up by so he said let's go pass this one. We went downstairs and Luke was running around. 

"Okaaaaaaay I want to see THIS room!" He exclaimed while pointing to a room and running over to it. Then it hit me that it was my mom's room - the room she died in. I haven't even touched the room since. "NO LUKE!!" I shouted. He thought it was for fun so he opened the door. 

I saw the bed and I fell to the ground, crying. I broke down shouting "No, no, no" Luke turned around by the sound of me hitting the ground. He ran over to me and I've never seen a more worried face. 

"What happened, what did I do??" He breathed heavily. I couldn't stop crying. "CLOSE THE DOOR PLEASE" "Please, please" I screamed. Then suddenly I saw his face change. He just realised what room he opened to. He quickly ran over to the door and closed it. 

He sat down in front of me and put his big hands on my shoulders. He then took his right hand up to my chin and made me look at him. "Sandy I cannot tell you how sorry I am, I am such an idiot.. I should've listened. I didn't think... UGH" I could see that he was close to tears which made me believe him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter! 

Vote and comment please?

Twitter: @lukesadore