eighteen

READ A/N IN THE END OF THIS CHAPTER PLEASE AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT
--------------------
I knocked on the door but nobody answered. Why did I even knock? Nobody can hear me when there is loud music so I just walked in. It's only 8 pm and the party looked very succesful already. Loads of people I walked past were drunk.

I didn't feel like drinking just yet - not this early but maybe later I'll drink something. My thoughts got interrupted by Thomas walking over to me while smiling. "You made it!" He shouted over the loud music. I don't think he was drunk but he definitely did have something to drink. "Yeah well I did tell you I would come" I smiled.
He then swung his arm around my shoulders and dragged me to the living room. I felt quite uncomfortable so when we reached the room full of dancing people I took his arm away. He gave me a weird look but then one of his friends called for him and he walked away.

Great what should I now do? I'm standing here all alone and everyone keeps on looking up at me with judging eyes. Suddenly a girl I talked with a few years back called Maria went over to me. "Hey don't you want to join us?" She smiled with sympathy. I felt dumb standing there alone having to say yes to join people who pitied me but rather that then standing here.
I nodded to her and joined her and three other girls on the dance floor. At first I just stood there with them while they were dancing and going crazy but after one of them nearly forced me to drink something to loosen up, I slowly started to dance along to the songs.
The time went fast and quickly it was already midnight. I must say I did enjoy myself with the four girls and they didn't seem to have anything against me being there so I stayed with them until I needed to go to the bathroom.

I merged my way through the crowd of people dancing and on the way I stopped in the kitchen and got a drink or two. Suddenly I heard someone calling my name. "SANDY YOU'RE HERE?!?" it was Calum and he seemed really drunk. He quickly went over to me and did a goofy smile. "I've missed you, u know.. We all have, okay maybe Luke hasn't said it but we all know he does" He said while sipping on his drink. I could tell from the way he spoke that he was drunk. My heart ached when he mentioned that they all miss me because I certainly miss them.

"I really miss you too Cal, I'm sorry for being such an idiot.. Me and Luke arguing shouldn't affect our friendship" I hugged him and I could see he got surprised. I left him after that to go to the bathroom.
Did I mention how huge Thomas' house is? It was hard for me to find my way but in the end I did find the huge stairs and went upstairs to the toilet. On the way down the hall there were people making out which made me walk faster. I looked in a room to the right which I thought was the toilet but instead I'm met with Ashton making out with some girl. He wasn't facing me so I quickly shut the door and went in to the room I was looking for.

I looked myself in the mirror and my eyes were a bit red, I wasn't drunk but I was slowly getting there. I touched up my makeup and went downstairs again to go find Maria and her friends but I couldn't find them anywhere. I went to the kitchen and got another drink before returning to the dance floor. I decided to go dance even though I was alone since The Weeknd was playing.
I was moving to the beat and felt like I was on top of the world. When the song stopped I looked up and my eyes met Luke's eyes staring intense at me. I stared back and we stood like that for a few minutes until Thomas shouted my name. I broke the eye contact with Luke and looked at Thomas who was on his way over. "Wanna dance?" He asked while taking his arm around my waist. Firstly I got uncomfortable but then my drunk self thought of something. I wanted to make Luke jealous, I don't know why but I think it was because I was drunk, so I agreed and started dancing with him while looking over at Luke occasionally and smirked at him. I had never done anything like it before. After a while where I was laughing with Thomas, I looked over at Luke but he was gone. I got a bit annoyed since I was being a bitch trying to make him jealous at that point.

I was still dancing with Thomas and his friends - a few girls joined too and when I looked over to the place Luke was before, I found him dancing with Maria. I stared for a while getting pissed that he took my trick. I kept staring and suddenly I didn't dance that much anymore. Luke then looked over at me and smirked. Oh god he was so hot. He wore all black - a black shirt with a leather jacket and some black skinny jeans.
He didn't remove his eyes from me while dancing with Maria and I didn't remove mine from his while dancing with Thomas. After a while of being pathetic and playing this "game", he stepped away from Maria and walked towards me. It made me stop dancing with Thomas and I think he did notice me not paying attention to him while dancing but just kept on dancing with his friends.

I walked towards Luke and we met on the halfway. We kept eye contact and before I knew it, we were dancing. Suddenly he placed his hands on my hips and I started swaying them to the music. I could see in his eyes that he was drunk too. He placed his mouth by my ear and whispered "don't ever do that to me again, you were killing me dancing with that guy" I got goosebumps by his raspy voice. I whispered back "should I mention that you did it yourself?" He smirked and suddenly we were kissing.

----------------------
HI GUYS
I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER IM SO SORRY - tbh I've had writers block and I just don't feel like writing when there are nearly no comments or votes to make me want to write.
CAN WE JUST TALK ABOUT HOW FUCKING HOT LUKE WAS IN THIS CHAPTER?!?!? {he always is I know but still}
VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE IF YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER