twelve

When we finished eating, we went back to my house. Immediately when I stepped inside I thought about Alex. I feel like he ignores me or that something is wrong. I don't really feel like we are friends anymore.. I need to know what's wrong so I decide to text him.

"Heyyyy how are you? :)" I wrote while Luke was taking off his shoes. "What ya looking at?" Luke asked in a funny tone while walking over to me, looking at my phone. "I was thinking about visiting Alex because I feel like he's ignoring me.." I said, looking over at Luke making eye contact. 

"I could come too! He hasn't talked to me either.. What's his problem anyway?" He answered. "I don't know but I think I should go over there by myself, is that okay?" I ask. It's not because I don't want Luke with me but I want to speak to Alex alone.

Luke went home and I walked directly over to Alex's house. I knocked on the door and waited patiently for someone to open the door. The old door went up and Alex's dad showed. "Uhm hi Dave, is Alex home?" I asked awkwardly. I hadn't seen Dave since what happened with my mom.

"Hi Sandy, no he went out to some friends... I actually think he mentioned someone named Luke, I think he is at his place" He smiled. What? Luke just left my place? Alex never lies - something is really wrong here.. I decide not to mention anything, there must be a reason for him lying and I don't want to be annoying. 

"How are you doing, Sandy? I know things have been very tough and I hope you know that you can come here anytime!" He says smiling again. He has always been so nice to me, his whole family are always so kind. 

"I'm feeling a bit better, I'm trying to cope as well as I can. Thank you for asking" I reply smiling back to him. We said goodbye and I walk home again. 

My phone beeps, Calum is calling. "Helloo?" "HEEEEEEY" Calum shouts back. I can hear Michael in the background singing/shouting Sandy which made me laugh. I could then hear Ashton and Luke too. "Won't you come oveeeer? We are bored" Ashton shouted. 

Why not? I agreed to come over and went right away. Before I locked the front door I looked around the place to see if all lights were off. My eyes then catch the sight of my mothers room which sent a chill down my spine. I need to get out of this house as soon as possible. Then I remembered my phone call with Tanya Hopkins who told me that I only had two weeks left in the house. In two days, the time is up.

Shit. I totally forgot about it. I do have a job so if I work enough then I could afford a very small apartment. But how will I find an apartment in two days???? I'm screwed. 

At first I didn't want to give up the house but when I think about it now, I just want to leave all the bad memories and the room behind and start all over again. If my dad never left then none of this would have happened. I keep on blaming him for everything that has happened to my life.. Maybe that's a bit wrong but yet again he made my mom so upset, that she started drinking and died because of it.

All the thinking made me shred a tear. The thought of going to the boys house did really cheer me up so I wiped the tear away and left the memory filled house. 

I walked to their house since I didn't have a car. When my mother was alive, we sold it so we could afford our bills. I arrived at their brown, quite big house and knocked on the door. 

I could hear footsteps coming closer and suddenly the door creaked open, revealing Michael in a tank-top and black boxers. I got surprised, like who wouldn't? He knew that I was coming over so why didn't he take some pants on? I giggled. "Am I disturbing something, Mikey?" I smirked at him and laughed afterwards. He laughed too and explained that he kinda forgot it, which made me laugh even more. 

I went inside and walked to their living room which was full of black and white furniture. I sat down in the black couch, not really knowing where to go or do because none of the guys were downstairs. After Michael opened the door, he disappeared upstairs. I decided to join them so I went up the stairs and looked in the first room to the right. No one was there..

"Uhm hello?" I called. I looked a bit more around but still couldn't see anyone. "Okay guys you can stop hiding now" I shouted. Where were they? I suddenly heard whisper sounds from Lukes room. I slowly walked inside the room and saw his big closet standing there. How original, they hid in a closet, that made me laugh. 

As I got closer to the closet (I walked slow so they wouldn't know that I knew where they were). Suddenly someone grabs my shoulders quickly which makes me scream. I turned around and a scary clown mask was on one of the guy's face which made me scream even more. I had not expected that at all. 

The masked guy then grabs me and takes me over his shoulders which made me hit on his back and shout that he should put me down. Out the closet came three other masked guys and went with the first one. He carried me downstairs and put me down on the couch. I knew it was a joke but those masks, scared the shit out of me. They all stood in a circle over me, staring with their creepy clown eyes. 

I then took ahold of two masks at the same time and pulled them off. They revealed Calum and Ashton. I then took off the two others and it was Michael and Luke. I started laughing uncontrollably while they just looked confused at me. 

"Oh my god, you guys, you really scared me!" I said while laughing. They smiled and laughed as response and then my face got serious. They looked quite worried and decided to step back when I went slowly towards them. "You better run!!" I shouted and started running after them. Their faces were priceless because they really thought I was angry. 

I started chasing them and for about 10 minutes, we ran around like idiots shouting. I ran into Luke's room and he had his back turned on me so he couldn't see me. I took the chance to walk over slowly and give him shock. He shouted a bit and turned around. I started laughing again and the other guys went to his room as well. 

They all knew it was a joke luckily. We all went down and ordered a pizza and watched a movie. I sat next to Michael and Ashton was next to him. It got quite late and we watched a lot of movies. In the last one I started to half sleep but before I fell completely asleep, I heard they boys talk quietly.

"Is she sleeping?" I think Luke asked and Calum replied with a yes. The last thing I heard before I fell totally asleep was, "I really think I'm falling for her" I didn't quite know who said it but it sounded a bit like Luke.

What?

--------------------------------

I FINALLY UPDATED YAY

A slightly longer chapter for y'all since I haven't updated in about a week.. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! 

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT,  IT REALLY MAKES ME WANT TO UPDATE MORE AND MAKES ME HAPPY. 

Thank you for reading ily