fourteen

It was now two days since I was at the boys' house. I woke up feeling really tired because I haven't been sleeping well last night. Yesterday I didn't go to school so I could tidy up the most of the house and put the most important stuff in a storage place to when I get my own apartment. So basically I live in a hotel room for the time being. I just want my own place as soon as I find a place and can afford it. I'm going to save up a lot of money from now on and work loads. 

It was now 6:30 am and I had to leave in about an hour because the hotel is a bit further from my school and I have to walk. Yesterday I had to let the guys help me since they have a car and it's much easier that way, they still insisted that I should move in with them but I just couldn't. 

I have had some crappy days with work, "moving" and now school. I quickly put on a pair of dark blue jeans and a black jumper to keep me warm. It was getting a bit chillier but since I live in L.A, it's not freezing cold.  I put mascara and some bronzer on and left the hotel.

I walked in the big doors that lead me to the school and saw loads of students reading some paper  and laughing at it. I just thought it was something random until someone saw me and started laughing so loud that everyone focused on him. He then pointed at me and then now everyone sat their eyes on me and laughed.

I felt absolutely terrible what was wrong with these people? Yeah people often laugh at me behind my back but this was something completely different. I felt like crying. I held the tears in and quickly walked down the hall to somewhere a bit more quiet. Some people from the crowd before, followed me and shouted mean stuff to me. I then got some courage and said with an angry tone.  "What the hell is wrong with you, what have I done?!" 

One of the students standing there went closer to me and handed the piece of paper he was holding. I carefully read what it said but stopped nearly right away because I could clearly see what it was. My private blog. Everyone could see it was mine because the person behind all this put the title as "Sandy's private sad blog"

I gulped and looked around, the papers were everywhere. My whole body started to shake and I could tell I wouldn't hold in the tears much longer so I ran away from the big crowd and went towards the toilets. I was nearly there when I was stopped by someone, grabbing my shoulders. I looked up and there was Michael. "Hey why are you running- Wait are you crying?!?" He gasped when he saw my broken face. I started panicking and pulled my arm away and started walking. "Sorry but not now, Michael" I said so he could hear, and ran into the bathroom. 

I quickly got in one of the booths and sat there on the closed toilet seat, crying my eyes out. After around 5 minutes of non-stop crying, I try to think about what happened. Who did this awful thing to me? I thought for a while and the thought that popped up in my head was absolutely terrible. 

The only person who knew about the blog was Luke. Did he do it? As much as I didn't want to agree with my messed up head, it was the only conclusion I could think of. 

I sat there all alone until lunch break, I should maybe go home but the anger towards Luke that I felt right now, I couldn't just leave. I got up and while I walked down the halls, I took down as many posters as possible. The bell ringed and out came thousands of students. I didn't know what to do with myself and when I thought about it, I did want to just go "home" anyway so I headed to the front door while people were still laughing at me and now also making comments about how I looked after crying.

When I was just right by the door, I got stopped. "Sandy, I saw are you o-?" Luke started saying with a sad voice but I interrupted him before he could finish. "Oh cut the crap will you? I just can't believe you would do anything like that, I thought I could trust you!" I start raising my voice which causes more attention to us, but I couldn't care less. His face was priceless, he looked absolutely astonished.

"Wait you thnk that I-" He begins while placing his hand on my arm but I immediately push him away and shout "DON'T TOUCH ME, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" 

Great Sandy, now everyone is definitely looking at you. The whole area is now quiet because I shouted so loud and Luke's face was so sad. I looked at him for a bit and then turned around and left the school, running as fast as I could.

-------------------------------

REALLY HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!

Ugh please don't hate me for ending the chapter like this bc ily. 

Remember to vote and comment!!