twenty two

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share if you like this, THANK YOU

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up laying next to Luke who is still fast asleep. He looks so cute sleeping, it looks like he is hugging himself in some way which I find adorable. I think back to last night where I let Luke sleep next to me in my bed instead of him sleeping on the couch. I felt really safe because his arms were around me before I fell asleep. 

I really care for Luke and he is so kind to me, he's done so much for me - without him I don't know I would get through everything with my mum, I would probably have finished my life..

I admire his beautiful features and after a little while he carefully opens his eyes, smiling the moment he sees me. "Good morning" He says with his raspy morning voice which is may I mention really hot. "Good morninggg" I reply back reaching over, giving him a small kiss on the lips. "How is it possible for anyone to still be as beautiful as you are when you've just woken up?" He compliments me while looking directly into my eyes, making me blush like crazy.

"I'm not beautiful Luke" I reply after a while. He sits up in the bed and gently takes my chin into his fingertips, forcing me to look him in the eyes. "Don't you ever say that again, you are absolutely stunning and so fucking beautiful and don't let anyone tell you differently, okay??" He compliments with a serious tone behind it. My heart races from his words and I immediately hug him really tight as a thank you. "I would kiss you right now but morning breath sucks so let's go brush teeth" I begin to laugh by my own words and Luke quickly starts laughing too, agreeing with me. 

--

"Let's make pancakeeees" Luke singsongs and I immediately agree and a half an hour later we are in the middle of flipping pancakes. Of course Luke was saying he was the best at it but I definitely beat him at that and that made him annoyed. 

"Get over it Lukey, just realize that I'm better than you" I giggle as we sit down to eat the pancakes we just made. "Yeah right, I won't admit it because it's not true" He still looks annoyed that he got beat by me. I give him a questioning look and it makes him smile. "Okay, okay you're the queen of flipping pancakes buuut there are so many other things I'm good at, you know" He smirks at the end of the sentence. "Oh really, like what?" I question, knowing that he is probably talking about something else than flipping pancakes. 

"You see I can't really reveal that yet, it will be a surprise" He smirks again. Oh God where did this come from? I decide to just flirt a bit back. "Well I'll be looking forward to that day then" I reply simply. We eat the pancakes and clean up afterwards. Luke hands me a plate to dry after he just washed it since I haven't purchased a dish washer yet and before I am holding the plate properly he drops it by accident so it smashes. "Shit!!!!!" He yells. I can see he is annoyed by his face expression. We didn't get hit by any glass luckily but we step away from the kitchen anyway so we won't tread on it. 

"Ugh I'm sorry Sandy I'll buy you a new one!" He looks worried. "I don't care about that fucking plate, I care about you" I reply taking my hand up to his cheek. And yes I just said that, a couple of months back I would never in a million years say anything like that but a part of me has changed. I am comfortable around Luke and I really do trust him and therefore I can say that I care about him, because I do. 

"And I care about you Sandy" He whispers looking down at my lips and then back to my eyes and then pulling in. After a few seconds we started making out, our lips moving in perfect sync like our lips were made for each other. We pull away to get our breath back and we immediately start kissing again. My hands caresses his hair and his hands are by my waist, holding me tight.

"Oh shit!!!!" We hear someone behind us shout, making us pull away from the kiss and turn around. We are met by Michael standing there with a shocked expression. "What is it Michael?!?" Calum asks while walking into the living room where Luke and I were making out just under a minute ago. Ashton then walks in too. Calum and Ashton look confused while Michael still looks shocked. "What's wrong Michael?" Ashton asks really confused since Luke and I now were just standing next to each other. 

"I walked in and expected them to watch tv or something but no they were making out like there was no tomorrow, which I didn't expect to see" Michael says and immediately Ashton and Calum looks shocked at us. "Yeah we were kissing,no big deal guys. You could've just had knocked on the door and this wouldn't have happened" Luke shrugs. I felt really embarrassed since I have never experienced anyone seing me kiss with anyone. "Haha no worries Luke, it's our own fault" Calum chuckles. 

"So what did you come over for?" I ask them all curious. "Well there's this party tonight and we wanted you two to join us!" Ashton exclaims. I thought about it for a minute, why not? Parties are fun and now I can hang out with the guys instead of standing alone like last time. "Yeah we'll come!" I smile. "Or i will, I don't know about Luke" I add. 

"Yeah let's go to the party then!" Luke says excited. 

------------------------------

Things are getting tense between Sandy and Luke, eh?

What do you think will happen next?

love you guys thank you for reading