The Transfer Student

Last Time...

no way in hell will he be sharing his feelings on someone ever again.

With Saiki (Third-Person Limited)

"Something about a transfer student, right?" Sugino asked as Isogai brought out his phone, "Saiki-Sensei do you know?" Sugino asked Saiki shook his head, "No, but what I learned is that transfer students are never what you call 'normal' at least that's how it works in P.K Academy." Saiki shrugged.

He did get the email, but Saiki was spending more time looking forward to a large shipment of coffee than checking a stupid email about a student. Saiki walked on into his Koro-Sensei's classroom, while Okajima came in tackling into Sugino's, Nagisa's and Isogai's conversation about the new girl.

‧͙⁺˚*  ☽༓⁺‧͙

"Let's go say hello," Sugino said hopefully as he opened the sliding door, Saiki sat in the corner as usual. "Yeah, I think I should say 'I told you so'," Saiki said smartly as the class stared at some kind of standing computer.

"What the hell is this," one asked, the computer turned off, "Good morning, fellow students," she said all too robotically. "I am an A.I.F.A which is an acronym for 'Autonomous Intelligence Fixed Artillery' and I am happy to be in this class," Saiki shook his head and opened a packet of coffee jello.

Then the computer shut off, but took out a gun and shot Saiki's cup out of his hands making it fall onto the floor, Saiki in shock stared at it blankly, and then with anger.

This was a new level to hating his students, Karma and Terasaka looked like angels, and she was a devil. The pink-haired assassin set back the time and chewed on his coffee jelly, in frustration.

‧͙⁺˚*  ☽༓⁺‧͙

"As you've probably already figured out for yourselves this is our new this is our new 'transfer student'," Karasuma wrote the computer's name on the board as Saiki rolled his eyes. "I've seen weird transfer students, but this is a whole new level," Saiki grumbled, the computer screen turned on.

"I am sorry Saiki-Sensei," she said with a voice so robotic that it put Kaidou's stage fright talking to shame.

Koro-Sensei began giggling, "I will thank you not to laugh. This is a serious deal!" Karasuma laughed. "The AIFA is registered here as a part of the foreign exchanged program, she'll be trying to kill you as well, and as per our agreement, you'll have zero recourse. No fighting back. No harming her in any way--," Karasuma indicates clearly.

Saiki had a wave of pride come over him, "Funny how you called her 'she'," Saiki muttered as the class started giggling. "Saiki same goes for you," Karasuma warned as Saiki just gave him a dead-eye stare with such zero emotion, not even Jelavic could know what he was thinking.

Which to say the least for the teen was comforting, at school (P.K Academy) Saiki was known as 'the kid you never know what he's thinking' but he didn't mind, it was better that people didn't.

The yellow octopus hummed "You and the government might be extending that agreement, a bit too liberally." his forever smile said, with a tentacle to scratch his non-existent chin.