Lorvo

Last Time...

Saiki's eyes glowed, he thanked the robot and left the room to complete the recipe.

With Saiki (Third-Person Limited)

For the first time and hopefully the last, Saiki wouldn't need to sit through Jelavic's classes. " 'Oh, sexy guy. It's a miracle!' " she resighted. "See simple! Ice breakers like this guarantee a good first impression," She said, "Saiki Kusuo, are you learning anything?" she winked as Saiki grumbled in the corner of the room with a paper and pad.

Though Saiki would be lying if he said Jelavic wasn't a good teacher, she was, only she was a better manipulator, liar, and assassin than a teacher. The blond teacher turned back to her classroom. "Now. I'm sure we all know someone who's crap, with small talk," she stated clearly to the class who was paying attention to their inappropriate teacher.

She coughed emphasizing Saiki, who is one of the few people who enjoy awkward silences, it's not awkward for him since it's always noisy with their thoughts, but to others, Saiki was the best at the unwanted silence.

Saiki could even make it a superpower. "Saiki Kusuo! Quirk: Awkward Silence!" It fit Saiki pretty well if he asked himself. "Though the trick is to put yourself in the shoes of the target." She raised her finger, "Kimura," she called upon "Throw me an ice-breaker, quick!" she rushed her student, one Saiki didn't even know existed.

"Hey, there?" he asked, but, the teacher shook her head and crossed her fingers over each other creating an 'x' form, "No, no, you're just shifting the burden of conversation." she scolded, "If you want a meaningful response, the target has to feel that you're pulling your own weight!" she made the none talkative boy hear her. "Try coming at them guns blazing, with an interesting observation, a conversation is a challenge for the best of us," she turned to the class.

"That's okay! Don't think in terms of finding the right words, let them find you." she coughed again signaling to Saiki, "Teruhashi!" she coughed out, but Saiki pretended not to listen, "Sorry," she fakely apologized, "Just let the conversation flow. Finesse it like a full-tongued kiss,"

"Not like anyone in this room would know," Saiki stretched, "Not even I." he stood up and walked out to get his favorite dessert; coffee jelly.

‧͙⁺˚*  ☽༓⁺‧͙

"Ugh! Teaching is such a pain in the ass!" Jelavic yelled to Karasuma and Saiki who were both grading or typing reports. "Yep, not like a high schooler would know," the teen said mockingly, "At least the students know you're finally taking a shine to you," Karasuma helpfully pointed out. "Oh yeah. Sure, 'cause that's a load off." she shot back with her hand halfway in the air.

"Come on, I'm an assassin, I'm supposed to be killing people"

"And I'm supposed to be a high school student, I'm supposed to be learning," Saiki said, though it was in a hushed tone so he can hear into his bosses' conversation.

"Not hunting octopus with brats," she said annoyed. "And while we're on the subject of tentacle pervs," The blond quickly got even more angry with a shark-like yell "The son of a bitch is staring at my tits!" she yelled.

Saiki looked up momentarily, Koro-Sensei was there looking at her chest. "Are you sure you're not the bitch?" Saiki held a smile back, reminding her of her name their students gave her.

Koro-Sensei giggled preventively "Have I ever mentioned, how much I admire your 'perky' teaching lessons?" Irina grunted "Shut your face," she took out a knife and tried to stab him multiple times, but Koro-Sensei only giggled.