Chapter 4

I woke up with my head on Lucifer's bare chest. I sat up and saw our clothes were spread all over the floor. I sat there and smiled.

  “What are you thinking about?” He said.

“You.” I laughed and turned to face him. I placed a little kiss on his lips.

 “Mmm.” He mumbled which made me giggle. I sat up and he pulled me back down onto my back. “Where do you think you're going?” He asked me and got on top of me. His lips went to my neck.

 “Lucifer…” I moaned softly. Our bodies moved in sync. The only thing between us was the bed sheet. “Dan is going to drop Trixie off soon.” I finally got out.

 “Fine, Decker. I guess I will get dressed and go make breakfast.” He said getting up off the bed.

  I walked down stairs to find Lucifer cooking french toast. I wrapped my hands around his waist. The front door opens and Trixie comes running in.

  “Lucifer!” She runs up to him and wrapped him in a hug. For the first time he hugs her back.

 “Did you and Mommy have a sleepover?” She asked smiling. I laughed.

  “Yes we did sweetie now go put your clothes away.” I said. She took off into her room.

  “I missed her as much as I missed you.” He said while flipping the french toast. He turned off the stove and set the table.

I know its a shory update but I just got home from band. I'm trying to keep updating as much as possible.