Chapter 3

"I missed this.” I said while looking out the window. “These car rides with you and solving cases.” His hand was on the shifter and I rested my hand on top of his. He pulled into the parking lot in LUX.

  “We can stay at my house since your place is messy.” I said when I got out of the car.

“It's fine wait did you say we.” He said walking towards me.

My back was against the car, “Yeah, if you want to go grab a change of clothes we can head to my house. Dan has Trixie so the house is empty.” I told him. He disappeared for five minutes and then came out of LUX with a duffel bag. The whole ride to my house I kept my eyes on Lucifer. He pulled into my driveway and we got out. He picked me up bridal style and carried me into the house.

 “What was that?” I asked when he put me down.

 “I've just always wanted to do that.” He said laughing. “What sweets do you have?” He opened my cabinets.

 “Uhh, we can make cupcakes from scratch I have a recipe.” I said opening a drawer and pulling out the recipe.

   We had all the ingredients sitting on the counter. We poured the water, egg, and the sugar into a bowl. Lucifer opened the flour and poured some in the bowl. He poured a handful of flour into his hand.

  “Please, tell me you are not going to eat that.” I said.

    “I'm not eating it Chloe.” He said and then threw the flour at me. I was covered in flour.

 “How dare you.” I said and went for the bag of flour. Before I could grab the bag, he grabbed me and wrapped me in a tight hug from behind.

   “Nope not today!” He said and spun me around to face him. He pulled my waist closer to him. I looked into his eyes and thought “This man will be the death of me.”

He slowly connected his lips with mine. My hand went straight for his hair. Our kisses got deeper and I started walking which made him walk backwards. His back hit the wall and I had him right where I wanted him. My lips never left his. My hands lingered on his chest.

  “I have a better idea.” He says breaking our kiss. He flips us so that my back is against the wall. He crashes his lips on mine while his hands run wild down my side. I started to play with his top button. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He broke our kiss and connected his mouth on my neck. He sucked and bite the soft skin of my neck. I let out a little moan which made him giggle. He sat me on the counter.  He keeps contact with my neck while his hands go under my shirt. The next thing I knew, we were in my bed and it was magical.