Chapter 21

The boys were lifting the couch out of the moving van while Linda,Maze,Ella, and I watched. Trixie was with my mother so she wouldn't get in the way. 

   "Lucifer won't let me help and it is so frustrating." I said as I watched him carry the couch inside. 

 "You are carrying his child." Ella said taking a sip of her frozen margarita. 

    The boys walked out of the house and Lucifer noticed me staring at him. 

  "You know it is hot as hell out here." He said as he started to unbutton his shirt and then sat it on the porch. 

My eyes got big and I bit my bottom lip. 

  "Holy shit, Chloe." Maze said. 

"I know. He is going to be in trouble later." I said as I took a drink of my water. 

   It was around nine at night when everyone went home. It was just Lucifer and I left in the house. I was sitting on the couch, scrolling through photos of Lucifer and I together, when the radio started to play Stay With Me by Sam Smith. I laughed while Lucifer walked out of the kitchen with a bottle and burgers and fries. 

   "Did you order burgers,fries, and sparkling cider?" He said as he sat down next to me. 

  "Not exactly but this will do till later." I told him as I leaned in to softly kiss his lips. 

  "That little stunt you pulled when you took off your shirt earlier. Mhmm, you're in trouble." I said as I went over to the china cabniet and got two glasses. 

  "Can't wait." He said as he poured both of us a glass of sparkling cider. 

   I giggled as I grabbed the fries. 

"I love you and our incredible relationship." I told him as I placed my hand on his cheek. 

 "Me too, my love." He said.