Chapter 6

Was reading back through old chapters and I realized I had a typo.  I ment 35 years.

These past two weeks have been the best two weeks of my life, other than the first couple weeks Trixie was born. Now it's 8 in the morning and he's trying to leave again.

     “Chloe, if I don't go you will be in danger.” Lucifer said. 

  “I don't give a shit Lucifer. I love you with all my heart.” I said through tears. 

  “Chloe, I would rather you hate me and be safe than liking me and dead.” He told me. I turned my back.

  I started to cry, “Lucifer, if you go back to Hell…” Tears started streaming down my face, “Don't come back, please.” 

   “Why?” He asked grabbing my hands.

“I can't keep losing you every two weeks. It's tearing me apart. You either stay and we fight together or you leave and never come back.” I told him through tears. 

  “Chloe, I can't let you fight my own battles, that's not fair.” He said which made my heart break even more. “Here,” He handed me a box and an envelope. He gave me one last kiss and then disappeared. He was gone again. 

I ripped open the envelope to find a letter.

It read:

        Chloe, 

I don't know how to tell you this but if you're reading this it's because I had to go and I couldn't tell you in person. About 35 years ago, my father sent Amenadiel down to bless a family who couldn't have children. A year later, a little baby girl was born and that baby was you Chloe. My father created you for me. That's why you make me vulnerable and my desire trick doesn't work on you. I just thought you should know and I meant everything I ever said to you. My father had nothing to do with what I felt. I love you forever and always. 

Lucifer

P.s. enjoy the necklace. I saw you eyeballing it in the mall.

I opened three box to find the beautiful blue necklace. I walked over to the couch and sat down. I covered myself up with the blanket Lucifer had bought me. I turned on the TV and put on my favorite cooking show. I started to think about Lucifer which made me cry. Rain started to pour down onto the roof. Six words replayed in my mind over and over again, “My father created you for me.” 

I'm so confused with everything in that letter. 

  “Amenadiel.” I said knowing who to go to for an explanation. I threw on my sneakers,grabbed the letter, my jacket, my keys, and then headed to the door. Before I could open the door, I felt my stomach churn. I dropped everything and ran to the bathroom. I threw up everything Lucifer made me for breakfast. I heard a knock on the door and flushed the toilet. I stood up and headed to the door. I opened it to see a soaking wet Lucifer. 

 “Luci….” Before I could finish I had to run back to the bathroom. I was throwing up whatever was left in my stomach again. 

 “Chloe?” I heard Lucifer say from the hallway. I felt one hand on my back and the other was holding up my hair. I stopped throwing up and leaned against the tub. 

   “I don't know what's wrong.” I whined. 

“Maybe it's a stomach bug, sweetheart. You should go back to bed.” He said and picked me up. He laid me down on the bed and laid down next to me. 

  “Don't leave.” I whispered. 

“I'm not going anywhere Chloe.” He said holding me from behind.