Chapter 21

I was laying down on the bed in the room and Lucifer was standing next to me playing with my hair.

What do you want? Boy or girl? I asked him.

Easy a beautiful girl just like you. He said just as the doctor walked in.

So are you two ready to find out the gender of your baby today? She asked us.

Yes doctor I have been dying to know. Lucifer practically begged and I slapped his arm which earned me a growl.

The doctor smiled as she lifted my shirt. Lucifer watched her every move. She placed the gel on my skin and I shivered because it was cold. Lucifers hand never left my hair as the picture came on the screen.

That right there The doctor moved the wand to the left a little. Is your baby girl. Congratulations. She smiled as she handed us the photos and then she put the equipment away.

Everything looks good, Ill see you back in like four weeks. She said and then left.

I looked over to find Lucifer tearing up.

Come on babe. Lets go home. Plus I still have to get ready for Girls Night. I said.

Lucifer was making dinner while I was getting ready. I settled for my blue shirt and a comfortable pair of jeans. Ella insisted that I have to come to Girls Night even though I cant drink.

I headed down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around him.

So where are you guys going? He asked me as he turned off the stove.

Umm, I think Linda said LUX. I said as he started to set the table.

Good, I will be there too after I drop Trix off at her sleepover. He said as he sat down the last plate.

Trix, dinner is ready. He yelled and my daughter came running.

I pulled into Lucifers private garage with Linda,Maze, and Ella in the car. I put the car in park and let out a sigh.

Who is ready to party? Ella asked.

Not me. I mumbled as the girls got out of the car.

We all walked into LUX side by side. My eyes immediately scanned the place looking for any douchebags to avoid. By the time I was done looking around, Ella had pulled me down the stairs and to the bar.

Water, please. I told the bartender. He handed me a glass of water as the girls downed their shots. Ella and Maze took off towards the dance floor which left Linda and I at the bar.

Come dance with us. She said as she sipped her drink.

No Im good but you go dance with them. I said as I drank my water. She put her hand on my shoulder and then walked away.

A few moments later, a guy sat down next to me.

You are too pretty to be sitting at this bar alone. The guy said as he reached for my hand that was on the counter.

Engaged and pregnant. I said and got up from the bar and headed towards my friends.

Thought you werent going to join us. Ella said as she danced around.

Well, I changed my mind after that dick over there invaded my bubble. I said and Maze took my hands.

I have to ask you guys something. I said and my friends stopped dancing.

I was hoping you three would like to be my bridesmaids for the wedding. I cant pick a maid of honor so you all can be the maid of honor/bridesmaids. I said. Ella and Linda giggled as Maze just looked normal.