Itachi x Kisame

Itachi- *ready to go on another murder spree*

Kisame- *ready too end it all*

AG- *laughing her ass off*

Sakura- Suffer I suffered

Deidara- *also laughing her-..... wait..... his ass off*

Naruto- *losing it*

Sasuke- *not there* (He's in the hospital with Ronnie to comfort him)

~In the hospital~

Sasuke- *eating though a straw*

Ronnie- I'm sorry........

Ronnie's Phone- *A bitch is calling, A bitch is calling*

Sasuke- The fuck?

Ronnie- It's AG

Sasuke- *flinches*

Ronnie- *answers* This better be good

AG- Oh it is! Put me on speaker!

Ronnie- Fine *puts her on speaker*

AG- Ok so we're sorry for what we did to you but I got something that might make you laugh~!

Sasuke- ..-. .. -. . (Fine)

AG- Did we really hurt him that bad that he has to use Morse code?!

Ronnie- YOU GUYS ALMOST KILLED HIM!

AG- Well in mine and Hidan's defense! Sakura did the majority of the torturing!

Ronnie- Yeah yeah sure

Sasuke- ... .... . ... .-. .. -- . ....- (Shes right)

Ronnie- Oh

AG- Ha! Told ya! Well anyway here's the thing that will make you laugh! Itachi x Kisame!

Ronnie- Why

Heart monitor- *beats faster*

AG- That means he's laughing!

Ronnie- Does it really?

AG- Yep! Your heart actually beats faster when your laughing!

Ronnie- Huh......... Anyway no for me and him! Bye sis!

AG- Bye big bro! Bye Sasuke! Sorry for putting you in a hospital! *hangs up*

~Now back to your regularly scheduled showing of chaos, laughter, and people losing their last brain cell(s)~

AG- Ok so no for Ronnie and Sasuke

Sakura- You mean Duck-ass

AG- *whispers to Sakura* Listen...... Lady is telling me to be nicer to him to prevent people that think that I'm being a total Bitch which is true though and complain. It hasn't happened yet but there's always that one person that will eventually start to complain and that will lead to an uprising and Lady might quit. Someone already almost made her delete the app cause they told her to kill herself but she has said that was way back when she was an asshole and a bitch and was provoking them. She reported and blocked them bitches. And the readers can read this...... shit........ don't try to find them readers. She wants to leave that in the past but if your curious then it was a Fairy tail and Naruto crossover book. And it involved you Saku. It was the main talk of the argument. If you read this reader then don't dis em. It was technically Lady's fault. I really need to stop talking......