Chapter 8- Project

''''I ran to my car, in a hurry. I wasn't usually late, and I didn't want to start now. I got into the car. I spun out of the driveway in a hurry. My phone that was in my pocket, vibrated, making me jump. I still haven't gotten use to the vibrating factor. It was just weird.

"Hurry, I'm getting bored outta my mind," Jock Texted me.

"What's the rush Jock?" I texted back.

"I want to see your beautiful face," He replied

"Ha ha, your funny!" I sent to him.

"No I honestly want to see you," He texted.

Weird, was he joking, or out of his mind?

"Why?" I asked.

"Why not?" He sent back.

"Sure, eye roll" I texted him.

Hooooooooooooooonk! I looked up to see my car steering into the other lane. Holy cheese sticks! I was a foot away from the other car when I swerved back into my lane. Little did I know, there was a car right beside me. I thought I was going to collide side to side. Luckily, she swerved to the side of the road, away from me. She got out. I parked the car on the side of the road. I got out and approached her.

"What the hell was that for!" she said. The way she said it was harsh, extremely harsh.

"What the hell was that for, what the hell were you doing!" I yelled back, now pissed off.

"You were the one who went into the other lane," she said glaring at me.

Her eyes were black. Her hair was also black. Her eyes looked harsh. Like if her heart was also black. I felt sorry for, not that I'm not pissed off at her anymore, believe me, I am.

"You see me going into the other lane, and you what, decide to get beside me?! What the hell were you thinking? I would like to know," I spat.

"Well, you were going so slow, like forty miles per hour. You tried to go into the other lane, so I speed up to pass you," She said simply. As if it was that simple.

"And the other car?" I asked her.

"I figured I had enough time. Why am I explaining it to you," She said the last part with so much acid in her voice.

"And what about me, you cold heartless witch?" I said.

"You're just a mere useless human. By the way, you can Anna," She said as she got into her car.

"What the hell are you then?" I asked.

She winked at me, and sped off.

What a rude imbecile! What if we had collided? I could have been killed, the people in the other lane could have been killed. She could have been hurt. She is so inconsiderate. Wait... "You're just a mere useless human..." she had said. What if she couldn't have gotten hurt? What if she was indestructible? If she was, what did that mean for the world? She looked so cold, like she could kill a hundred people, and lose no sleep over it. I shuddered at that thought.

My vibrating phone brought me out of my reverie.

"Hurry," Ugh, its Jock.

"Shut up, you're so whiny. And Bipolar," I texted back

"Bipolar?" He asked.

"NVM," I replied. (NVM-never-mind)

I got into the car and ten minutes later I was at Jock's house.

I knocked at the door. I was expecting him to open the door, say you're finally here, then shut it in my face. Instead it was an older lady that opened the door, I'm guessing that its his mom.