Chapter 13- Conflicts

****Okay, i need at least five votes on either this chapter or the last one. I don't mean add them up either. It is going to take like a month to finish editing. If i get those votes, I will upload half way through editing.  if i get five votes for each chapter, i will upload before. Thanks for being patient.

"What if I don't want to?" I asked.

A hand grabbed my arm, and pulled me up. They were very strong too. I looked up to see Ritianna staring back at me. She looked concerned and impatient.

"It's not your fault," she told me.

Yeah, and your not evil, I thought to myself.

"How would you know?" I challenged her.

"There is just some things he can't explain. It has nothing to do with you." she told me.

"Yeah, must be hell being a vampire," I said sarcastically.

Before I knew it, I was being pushed against the wall behind me, with what I assume is all her might. Her hands held my arms against the wall.  My head started to pound from being hit against the wall.

"You listen here!" she harshly whispered.

"You tell anyone, and I will personally find you and kill you! You will wish you were never born! He is a good guy, with bad luck! You don't even know the half of it!" She said a little louder.

An idea suddenly dawned on me.

"Why don't you just order me to keep your people's secrets!" I asked her. I added in the People part because I know she doesn't like it.

"I want to see if you can be trusted," she said simply.

She let go, making me fall to the ground. She started to walk away when she said, "Besides, I would love to show you what happens when you don't listen,"

It is obvious that I now have an enemy. I knew that before, but now it is more clear. The line is drawn. I will have to try to stay away from her. She is a small girl, but I have a feeling that she is a person who can take care of herself. I plan on finding out what is with her. There is a big puzzle around me, I believe that I have most of the pieces. I will find the rest of the pieces, and put it together.

I think part of it is that she must like James. She seems very protective of him. It is possible that she may be his sister. That's ridiculous, I told myself. That is more wish full thinking than anything else.

"Lucy, are you okay?" Carl asked me.

I looked up, and saw Carl standing over me. I must have looked like a mess because he grimaced a little just looking at me.

"That bad, huh?" I asked.

He nodded. "Need a ride home?"

I could just drive home, but then my sister wouldn't have a way home.

"Yeah, Let me drop off my keys first," I said.

I unlocked my car, and hid the keys where my sister would find them. I got into Carl's car, as he started to drive me home. He kept looking back and forth at me. He was probably wondering if I was going to pass out soon. I highly doubt that I will.

I looked out the window. I was about to fall asleep. All of my energy seemed to disappear.  This has never happened before. I am guessing it is because of that kiss in the hallway.  It must have drained me emotionally. I have never kissed a boy before. I know that sounds stupid, but it's true.

"I don't want to go home. I don't know what happened, but I also don't want to explain it either to my grandma," I begged him.

I also said that because I didn't want him to ask.  I really couldn't explain to anyone either. My grandma would be disapproving, but excited. My sister would just tease me about it.