chapter 5- Mistery Guy's POV

I don't know why I did it. I could have been figured out. It wouldn't have been easy to guess exactly what I am. I am not anything anyone has ever known before. There is these false stories going around about werewolves, witches, and fairies that happen to star in every teenager's dreams and fantasies. If only they knew the truth. It wouldn't be a very good world. It would cause trouble only villians could imagine. It would be a very dark world.

     I have seen two types mystical creatures in my life. One of the mystical creatures I have seen is what you would call a Vampire. They are nothing like you think. They are nasty creatures. They don't drink human blood. They drink on the rare Thoratomion blood. Guess who the Thoratomion is? You got that right, me. I know the Vampire's weaknesses though, to make it more even. He can't even touch water. I know that sounds wierd, but it's true.

     You're probably wondering about the stories that got started about evil vampires that kill humans. They don't drink blood, that is true. They do something that is even worse. They suck the life out of a human by simply kissing them on the lips. Depending on the strength of the vampire, they could have the life sucked out of them in a blink of an eye. A weak one could take hours. It depends on the vampire.

     Vampire's have been in my way since the day I was born. It was ancient egypt when this all started. When the creatures started to appear.

I was shaken out of my reverie when I smelled black smoke. It was rising into the sky in thick streams in a distance. I followed it. I came to a house, the remains of a house that is.

It looked like it was about to collapse. If there is someone in there, I have to get them. If their heart is still beating I will be able to hear it. I listened for the faint sounds of a heart beating. I listened carefully, and sure enough there it was.

I ran into the building. I checked the kitchen first. It is usually the cause of most house fires. I didn't see anything, so I went to check the living room. I came back and noticed  two bodies in the corner. I hope they are alive. I really hope they are. They are too young to die this way. They better be alive.

I have no time to check. I picked up the one who looked older first. Her orangish blonde hair was covered in black. Her face small face, now covered covered in a little blood and dirt. I picked her up. She is quite small.

I took her outside. I made sure she was far enough away from the house. I went back for the other one. She looks peacefull. She is even more breath taking than her sister.

She has one large cut on her forehead. She has minor cuts all over her. Her clothes are ripped, beyond the point of return. Although she is a mess, I think she looks like an angel.

I picked her up, and took her outside. I layed her down carefully.

"Hey" I greeted her, not sure if she will come around any time soon. 

I waited and watched for any signs of life. Can a fire victim go into a coma?

A couple minutes later there was still no sign. Nerves came over me. I don't know why, but I don't think I could handle watching her die. She is just too younge.

"Hey!"  I  said, unable to wait any longer.

Her eyes started to move behind her eyelids.

"Mmm" she mumbled, her voice hoarse.

I waited a little bit longer, but again, I was really impatient today.

"Open your eyes," I demanded.

She shook her head. Boy, this girl is stubborn.

"At least show some sign of life," I said nervously.