Chapter 29 - *L.H*

-Luke-

How was this happening to me? I made one little mistake, well actually one big mistake. I know better than anyone else how fragile Alyce can be. She may have not been the most faithful but despite everything she is still the one person I want to be with. I'm sure that my mum would be disappointed in me if she knew what I had done. There was nothing there with Charlotte and the whole time I was imagining it was Alyce.

She was sat right in front of me, tears glistening on her cheeks and big eyes. Gently, I sat down next to her and pulled her into my lap. It had been a while since we had had this type of contact and boy had I missed it. I missed holding Alyce in my arms.

Slowly I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and rocked her back and forth like I did so many times when Ashton was off cheating on her. I felt the tears soak into my red flannel as we sat there. Everything about this was so adorably right but at the same time I knew she was devastated at the whole affair.

"Don't cry little one" I cooed brushing my fingers through her chestnut brown hair.

Her hand lingered on my thigh for a few moments until she decided to wrap them around my torso and rest her head on chest. Gently she pushed against me so that we both collapsed against the soft mattress.

"I just can't get my head around everything, you and Charlotte, Michael and L.P, Me and L.P. This trip was meant to be fun and exciting but right now it is anything but" She sobbed dramatically pulling herself more onto my chest.

I had apologised numerous times for what I had done with Charlotte and while I knew that that did not make what I did right, there was nothing else I could do. If I could take back what I did then I would, but I can't.

"You can't be that annoyed at me though princess" I mentioned.

It was true, she had no right to be this angry at me. She of course was able to be annoyed or pissed off at me for what I did with Charlotte, but Alyce is blowing it out of proportion.

Her head cocked up as she started to sit up and remove herself from my arms. Oh well done Luke. You just had to open your mouth. She is probably going to go and cuddle with Ashton now. In all honesty I am surprised she even came to my room in the first place; I would have thought that as soon as tears broke she would be straight to Mr. Irwin.

"Sorry what?" She replied, slightly awkwardly.

This was my chance to redeem myself, yet I didn't want to. I wanted her to know what was going in my mind. If she got to cry in front of me and be all vulnerable then I was going to cry in front of her.

"Alyce, baby, You slept with Calum and Ashton you can't be angry at me for sleeping with Charlotte" I said breathing in deep as I finished the sentence.

So I sort of regretted it, especially when the emotions on her face changed. Alyce had always had a fiery temper, I had witnessed it first hand with Ashton but I think this was the first time I was going to have to endure the wrath.

"Were you angry when I had sex with Calum and Ashton?" She remarked.

Of course I was fucking angry. I'm in love with you Alyce, can't you see that? Just the thought of Calum kissing her or Ashton touching her drove me insane.

"Yes, I was steaming" I replied honestly.

She threw her hands up in a big gesture. Again being slightly melodramatic.

"Exactly, so I can be angry at you for sleeping Charlotte" She sassed.

Okay, Alyce had slightly got me there. Usually this would be the point where I would coward down and kiss her, apologise and then plan a huge romantic evening just to reinforce my apology. But not today.