Chapter 2:Shit...

It's a week later, and almost everything is together. Stephan decided to make the tournament a viewable event for everyone on Earth, so they made the announcement on TV that the tournament would be a week from when the announcement was made, which was a few minutes after they all left the Zero Hellzone from last chapter. So, at the moment, there are jumbo-trons(big screens)in every populated area around the globe. Each one was repeatedly showing the fighters who would participate in the tournament. They floated high in the sky and they were impossible to miss b no matter where you were. So, let's go to the fighters themselves.

They were all in the Zero Hellzone, getting ready to see the first matchup since it would be randomly generated.

Violet:(She was sitting with Lily next to Shadowgun.)Daddy, are you gonna get hurt?

Lily:Of course not...right?

MaKayla:He might not.

Losoul:If he goes against me at all, then definitely.

Vantom:(He looked over at Losoul, who was smiling.)If you and Shadowgun are matched against each other, you'd do best to not underestimate him.

Riaaz:That's true. He was here before any of us.

Sirin:Almost any of us.

Ghost:(He was meditating while floating on top of a white ball of fire.)Why is everyone so hostile? This tournament is for training only, but you're acting like you'll lose your titles if you lose.

Hannah:He makes a good point.

Stephan:Enough of all of that, it's time to get out of here.

Insanity:(She whispered something into Hannah's ear while everyone else walked towards the exit portal.)Keep that in mind.

Hannah:I will.

And with that, everyone exited the Zero Hellzone in this order:
Ghost blowing black flames out of his hair, Fire Queen sharpening her blades on each other, Insanity popping her claws' knuckles, Sirin making her fur glow, Luna growling, Montana sending a few shots into the air, Riaaz twirling his sword, MaKayla skipping like a 6 year-old, Losoul grinning and looking around, Vantom giving his normal death stare, Shadowgun holding Lily and Violet on each of his shoulders, Hannah clapping with her claws, and Stephan holding his hands behind his head. They came out of the portal and ended up at Soulsville, the school that Riaaz, Hannah, MaKayla, and Stephan went to.

Shadowgun:If I'm right, Montana and Lifeline are fighting as well as Sirin. So that makes 14. We still need two more fighters, and I can't think of anyone that could hold themselves against any of us or anyone who isn't bent on killing us.

Luna:Why don't you use the sights thingy you used in the Hellpocalypse? And Ghost would do the same with that nightman form.

Ghost:It's Nightmare, and that wouldn't be fair for anyone here to fight against except for Vantom and Losoul.

Losoul:Wouldn't be fair for you, not me.

Ghost:You definitely remind me of Lostit with as much as you talk, but Lostit knows not to underestimate someone he hasn't fought before.

Vantom:I'm assuming this Lostit person is related to you in some way.

Shadowgun:He's my younger brother and Ghost's older brother.

Vantom:Noted.

Fire Queen:If you're done taking notes, we still need two more people to make 16.

Losoul:Just let me fight 3 fights in the first round. I guarantee I'm fast enough to do it.(He smiled as a raindrop landed on his head.)And speaking of speed, we'd better get this thing underway. It's about to start raining.