Chapter 3:Run With The Wolves

Losoul:(He finally started recovering from his shock therapy with his skin putting off steam.)No one fucking knows yet. It's supposed to be random.

Vantom:(He turned his back to everyone and spread his wings, showing two wheels of pictures of each of the fighters.)Guess we'll find out now.(The wheels began to spin rapidly.)

Riaaz:Let's hope it's not a one-sided fight.

Vantom:(One of the wheels slowed to a stop, showing a picture of...)

Hannah:Of course I'm chosen first

Hannah:Of course I'm chosen first. Maybe I'll get Insanity and she'll go easy on me.

Luna:I wouldn't count on it if I were you.

Vantom:(The other wheel stopped, showing a picture of...)

Sirin:(She looked at Hannah, who had a worried expression on her face

Sirin:(She looked at Hannah, who had a worried expression on her face.)You shouldn't be worried Hannah. I don't plan on fighting with all of my power.

Hannah:I feel like half of your power would wipe me out.

Phantom:You should have at least a little confidence, otherwise you're setting yourself up to lose.

Hannah:I'll keep it in mind.

Vantom:You'll start here, and for you to win, you must pin your opponent in this area.(A red circle appeared around them.)We'll watch from above.

And they did just that. Every fighter who observed perched themselves on a nearby rooftop, waiting for Hannah and Sirin to begin their battle. Hannah took a few deep breaths before getting into a fighting stance with her claws balled into fists in front of her. Sirin summoned the exact same claws as Hannah had, but Sirin's claws were only the claws themselves with no connections to Sirin's body.

Vantom:3...2...1...Begin.

Hannah jumped at Sirin with no delay or thought about it. Sirin reacted by putting her claws up to block the incoming attack. After Hannah threw a few punches, her and Sirin began exchanging attacks at around 90 mph for each attack executed. Other than getting knocked back from blocking each other's blows, neither of them really moved much from where they began. In fact, they still hadn't left the Pinzone(the circle they have to be pinned in). Viewers around the world could be heard cheering for whoever they were rooting for. But the fighters were all silently watching Hannah and Sirin's fight.