Chapter 12:Return To Sender

The fighters conversed for a few minutes, not noticing that Vantom and Sirin had disappeared. When they returned, Losoul was standing directly in front of them. Keep in mind that ??? had turned back to Sirin, so it was Sirin and Vantom facing Losoul.

Losoul:(He had went back to his normal color, and he even had his signature evil smile on his face.)So do I need to ask or are you gonna explain on your own?

Vantom:(He let out a heavy breath through his nose before showing Losoul the letter "S" that was in silver and had been carved into his right eye.)Are you?

To clarify, his right eye rolled to the back of his head and the "S" was on the back of it. And, for future reference, assume that any action like this was reversed a few seconds after it happened. So his eye went back to normal a few seconds after showing the "S".

Losoul:(His left eye rolled back and revealed the same silver "S" that Vantom had.)Yeah. Now, that that's out of the way, what's going on with this?(He pointed his index finger at Vantom and his middle finger at Sirin.)

Vantom:(He looked at Sirin, seemingly waiting for a sign of permission from Sirin to tell him. Sirin nodded, so he waited for her walk back to the other fighters as he started to explain.)She's here to train the Arcangel.

Losoul:You're joking.

Vantom:Do I look like I'm joking?

Losoul:Guess you have a point. You never do anyway.

They walked back to the other fighters behind Sirin, debating over who the Arcangel could have been. When they got back to the group, Phantom looked at them and already knew everything. But, surprisingly, he kept it to himself. Anyway, Vantom got the wheel spinning for the first fight of the second round of the tournament.

Ghost:(For some dumbass reason, Ghost became the announcer.)Round two of the tournament will begin with a fight between...

Vantom's wheel proceeded to stop on...

Stephan...