Chapter 14:YOLO's A Joke

Shadowgun:(He balanced on his shotguns so he could be at Phantom's height.)How you feeling?

Phantom:Still in control. And I read the future. The next match is Hannah versus Luna.

Luna:Not trying to offend anyone, but is this really the best idea?

Fire Queen:I don't think so. Hannah, maybe you should-

Hannah:Fuck that.(Her claws opened as she walked to the center of the ring.)Let's go.

Ghost:(He looked extremely confused.)Are you sure, kid?

Hannah:Call me kid again, and I'll get rid of your ability to have 'em.

Ghost:(The expression on his face matched what he said and how he said it.)Kid.

Phantom:(Before Hannah got close enough to Ghost to harm him, he froze her in time, leaving only her ears open.)Your boyfriend disappeared, understandable. But cool it.

Hannah:(She huffed as Phantom sent her back to where she originally was-the center of the fighting ring.)Fine.

Phantom:If he's not back by the end of the quarter finals, Drift, Divine, and I will go look for him. Happy?

Hannah:Hardly.

Luna:(She made her way to where Hannah was, concerned.)Yo, if you're trying to prove something, stop. We all realize you're in a rough spot at the moment.

Hannah:I'm not trying to prove anything. How do I plan to get stronger if I'm always depending on Stephan to baby me through it?

Luna:What?

Hannah:Whenever I'm training with him, he always goes easy on me. I'm not gonna progress by taking baby steps.

Luna:Wow...

Insanity:Now you're growing with your strength, Hannah.

Hannah:Uh-huh.

Hannah and Luna took their positions in the center of the ring of spectators. Luna drew Lostit's twin katanas, and Hannah didn't draw any weapons, nor did she seem to care about drawing weapons. As Phantom announced the start of the match, Luna plunged one of the katanas into the ground, causing the world around them to change to nighttime. After Luna retrieved the sword that was in the ground, she proceeded to advance on Hannah, appearing in her face and swinging her blades. Hannah was able to dodge most of the swings, but she did end up getting cut 2 or 3 times before she stepped back. They weren't major wounds or anything. Hell, they didn't even draw blood. But Hannah's earlier mood almost immediately changed from anger to fear. She held a emotionless expression as Luna charged at her again, but she didn't let Luna get a single swing off as she grabbed Luna by her face and slammed her into the ground, holding her down by only her face so that she wasn't technically pinned or unable to fight. She immediately threw Luna into the audience, hoping for someone to step in to help her. But she prepared herself to clash with Luna as she emerged from the crowd. As Luna drew closer to Hannah, a familiar portal opened, with Chaos emerging from it. Luna stopped in her tracks, confused as all Hell.

Hannah:(The fear from earlier had been replaced with the anger from Stephan's disappearing act.)You again.

Chaos:(He slithered in a circle around her with his head about 8 feet off the ground, staring down at her.)Don't sound so sad to see me, human.

Hannah:More like I wanna shove my claw down your throat, but I can't.

Chaos:Why is that? No one's stopping you.

Hannah:You have something that belongs to me.

Chaos:Oh, that's right!(Chaos brought his head down, dropping a necklace on the ground in front of Hannah.)Now you're free to do whatever your little heart desires.