Chapter 10:Sinful Angels

Losoul:And me.

Vantom:So, the last fight of the first round is gonna be a no-show?

Hannah:Where'd you get that?

Vantom:I expect MaKayla to give in, and I wouldn't blame her for it.

MaKayla:(She looked a bit annoyed at Vantom.)I love the way you assume before even considering the fact that the person might have something to prove. Besides, the tournament was made so that I could unlock my angelic form. If I forfeit now, I wouldn't be able to fight at all, so all of this would have been for nothing.

Shadowgun:(He looked over at Stephan, then at MaKayla.)Stephan was your assist, right?

MaKayla:Yeah, why?

Shadowgun:If I see that you need help and he hasn't woken up, I'll step in for him.

MaKayla:Really?

Shadowgun:Yeah.

Phantom:(His hair was in a ponytail with a purple ponytail holder to wrap it all up.)Are you gonna keep being sentimental? Or are you gonna go ahead and wipe the floor with Losoul?

MaKayla:(Phantom's comment shocked everyone, and even made MaKayla smile a bit.)Let's get this going.(Her wings opened themselves, extending to around 20 feet across with each individual wing being 10 feet each.)

Losoul:(His sword appeared in his right hand as he walked up to MaKayla and knelt in front of her, putting them eye-to-eye with a few feet between them.)Ready when you are, Chara.

MaKayla:(She closed her mouth, then opened it to reveal metal plates that had taken the place of her teeth.)Good.

Losoul:Huh?

And MaKayla used an ability that doesn't have a name, but it's basically a high-pitched sound that disables whoever she is looking at. The only issue with that, however, is that she is unable to move during said ability. And I'm just gonna call it Banshee because she's borderline screeching like one anyway. Losoul was caught off guard and dropped his sword to put his hands on his ears. When his sword dropped, MaKayla stopped Banshee and picked it up. It was almost impossible for Losoul to see what was happening, but he could sense that she had grabbed his sword, so he did his best to make his way to his feet before MaKayla could find out how to control it. MaKayla was struggling to control the sword, as there was some kind of encryption on it that wouldn't let her lift it enough to get any use out of it. But Losoul was now standing and partially recovering, so she had to do something. She took a second to think, then got an idea, She started spinning in a circle with the blade of the sword on the ground, moving towards Losoul. When she got to him, the sword tripped Losoul and knocked him onto his back. And, while spinning, she jumped into the air and pointed the sword directly down. Guess who was directly under her?

Lostit:Was it Jesus?

The fu- no, it wasn't Jesus!

Lostit:Awww...

Losoul. It was Losoul. He was still very disoriented, so he didn't move as MaKayla plunged his own sword into his chest. It was a mess of blood, but Losoul technically wasn't eliminated because the sword didn't connect to anything to pin him. This is only because there was a crack in the ground that the sword perfectly fit into, so it didn't count as being pinned to anything. After skewering Losoul, MaKayla jumped back, landing around 10 feet away from Losoul before he got up, wobbling a bit. He had finally re-centered himself enough to be able to see that he had his own sword sticking out of his chest and MaKayla was the one that put it there, so it would've made sense that he would be irritated. But he was...grinning? What is it with the L's today? Lostit assumes that Jesus is in a story that  glorifies demons, Luna went through Lostit's shit, and now Losoul is smiling about his sword being where his lungs should be? Actually, now that I think about it, that last one sounds like him. Anyway, everything on Losoul that was blue turned blood-red as the sword slowly removed itself from his chest. When the sword made its way out of his chest, he grabbed the handle of it with his right hand, as per usual, and gripped the bottom of the blade with his left hand. The veins in his arms seemingly pulsated in red and blue colors as he ran his left hand to the tip of the blade, sending a thin, horizontal arc of red and black plasma straight for MaKayla. She easily avoided it by stepping to the side, or so she thought. After she dodged it, the arc split into around 50 different versions of itself. Each different arc was either bigger, smaller, completely black, completely red, or some combination of those characteristics. And the worst part? They surrounded MaKayla. Losoul seemed to not care about the gaping hole in his chest, but he didn't really need to since it was healing itself. The arcs came closer and closer to MaKayla, almost forming some kind of cage around her.