Chapter 12 - First Time

After

Kit was in a foul mood. He meant to have it out with Ronan about this whole thing, and to ignore Dan from now on. 

But that turned out to be easier said than done. Ronan was gone for the week, drilling new recruits at the airforce base outside of Colorado Springs. And Dan was constantly on his mind. The look on his face. His words. 

Kit had healed almost completely during the full moon. Now he worked full shifts at Marvin's and even helped out a bit at Marie's, cleaning and stacking dishes and bringing leftover pie slices home to Morgan and Justin, along with rent. 

He needed to get to a thrift shop or something, his one set of clothes were falling apart...

Thursday evening he had off. "Rest and prepare for the weekend," Marvin had told him. "I'm expecting a bunch of college kids to come up for karaoke night on Saturday."

Kit decided to take a long shower to relax. 

The shower was old and smelt metallic, mould creeping in through cracks in the ceiling. But it was hot and cramped so steam soon filled it up completely, enveloping his body. He groaned and rubbed a bar of soap over his aching, newly healed muscles, lathering up. 

His need was growing stronger again, despite what he and Dan had done together. Even though he was using all his own tricks and strategies for coping with it... 

Just the thought of Dan made him groan. Kit felt antsy and annoyed - he needed to take the edge off.

He rubbed the bar of soap down his stomach, across the inside of his thigh. It scratched at the sensitive skin, giving him goosebumps. 

Kit started stroking himself languidly. With his free hand he rubbed the lathery soap over his nipples, making them stiffen into small, dark buds. 

By now he was panting, inhaling thick steam with hot water running down his face, dripping from his hair and nose-tip, trickling into his half-open mouth. 

White steam surrounded him, making it difficult to see or breathe. Kit let the soap drop from his hand and heard it hit the floor with a 'thud', reaching behind himself. 

Even though his fingers were slick with lather it was a tight fit. He pushed two in straight away, biting his lip against the burning sensation and pumping his cock faster, stretching his ass, moaning. 

Kit pressed his forehead against the cold tiles, then his whole chest, gasping. 

The contrast between the cool enamel and his own wet, hot skin was startling and delicious. He arched his back, thrusting back against his fingers and clenching tight.

"Just a little further..." 

His hips jerked the moment his fingers brushed across the small bundle of nerves inside, and the motion made the head of his cock brush against those cold hard tiles, sending a bolt through him, making him flinch and gasp. 

"Ahh..." he moaned, speeding up, cock leaking. His nimble fingers kept rubbing that one spot that sent jolts though his body and his other hand squeezed his cock and rubbed the tip, rough against that pink, sensitive skin. 

He imagined large hands gripping him, grabbing his hips and pulling him back. A big, blunt cock pushing against his crease...

Dan's warm brown eyes watching him...

"What do you think you are doing -" A cold voice whispered beside his ear, "Without your Master's permission?"

Kit yelped, spinning around and stepping squarely on the bar of soap.