Chapter 16 - Fucked Up

After

Darren was driving though the dark, pheromones thick in the enclosed space of his pickup, black tarmac stretching out in front of them.

Kit checked his face in the car mirror - his neck hurt. 

Oh shit. 

Kit stared into the tiny mirror. The bite stood out, angry and raised, bright red against his skin. He remembered what Ronan had told him earlier that night.

'There is a submissive element...' Ronan had said. 'Biting...' Kit stared at the crimson bite mark Darren had left on his shoulder. An alpha wolf... he had used his pheromones on him... 

Shit, Kit thought. I wonder what this means.

Darren squirmed in his seat and Kit glanced over at him. He was quite clearly getting hard again, cock straining against the front of his pants. The younger man locked eyes with him and casually reached over, stoking a finger languidly along his length.

"Fuck," Darren cussed and bit his lip.

Kit grinned. He leaned over and unzipped Darren's jeans with his teeth, letting his hard cock spring free.

He licked him, sucking and moaning, taking him deep into his throat and using his hands on himself, until the other werewolf couldn't see straight anymore.

"Fuck!" he swore and swerved, pulling the car over at the side of the road. He grabbed Kit and dragged him onto his lap, fumbling at his clothes, dragging down his jeans.

His ass was still soft and slick from earlier so Darren slipped right in. Both of them groaned, gasping in the cool air.

Kit flinched, sliding deeper onto Darren's cock.

"Mm...mpfh...ah..."

The steering wheel dug into his back and Darren grabbed his buttocks with both hands, pushing him down and kneading his flesh, groaning into his shoulder.

"It's...too soon," he panted. "I can't...come again already."

"But you're so hard." Kit slid up his shaft slowly and sat down hard, watching Darren twitch. He leaned forward and whispered next to his ear, wrapping his arms around Darren's neck -

"Well then. Since you said your house is so close by... why don't you drive us there? Like this?"

Darren's eyes widened. The smell of pheromones was so thick in the enclosed space Kit was surprised he could even see straight.

"I promise I won't move...much," Kit teased in his low, raspy bedroom voice, and Darren's hands on his butt tensed.

With one hand he pressed the small man against his chest and with the other he turned the ignition, starting to drive carefully along the deserted tarmac.

As soon as he the car the engine's vibrations shot through Kit. He flinched, clenching tight and flinching around Darren.

"Ugh! Aah..." He bit down on the flannel fabric covering Darren's shoulder, stifling his moans. He could feel every vibration and every bump in the road in his ass, stretched wide over Darren's cock. His own hard dick, trapped between them, twitched.

They seemed to inch forward. Kit squeezed his eyes shut, focusing on holding tight and staying still instead of rocking in the way his body was urging him to.

Suddenly they stopped. The engine went cold and Kit felt a cold gust of air as Darren flung the door open with one hand, leaving the key in the ignition. Then he turned in his seat, swinging his legs out and pressing the omega down on his stiff cock.