I'm Here.

"Ashlyn Rose Adams wake the fuck up!" I knew that voice. It was my best friend. Ava. I opened my eyes and shot up. I hugged the fuck outta Ava. Austin came into the room and laughed at us.

"weirdo's" Austin laughed. I went over to him and slapped his chest. We all laughed and I went and got ready for the day. Ava was going to be here for a week, so we had plenty of time to catch up. Ava had slept on the plane so she had plenty of energy. I finally decided to wear this outfit...

I didn't care how I looked today

I didn't care how I looked today. I was having fun with the people I love.

 We got into Austin's car and sped off. I plugged my iPhone into the Aux cord and looked at Ava. We gave each other that "You know what the fuck is about to go down" look. I turned on Wow and Austin looked at me outta the corner of his eye. Me and Ava laughed as hard as we possibly could. I couldn't breathe.

"Okay Assholes." Austin said, "Where tf are we eating." I gave Ava a look. I looked back at Austin and said, "Olive Garden." "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Austin laughed. Me and Ava Both yelled "WHEN YOU'RE HERE YOU'RE FAMILYYYYY!!" I was laughing so much. I missed doing this with them. Just going out and having fun. "Fuck it, you guys owe me $10 for saying that." Austin laughed. Ava pulled out her wallet and gave Austin a $5. I was laughing so much that I was crying.

We finally pulled into Olive Garden and a bunch of people noticed us. I was finally going to be exposed to the internet. I held Austin's hand as we walked in and I heard a bunch of gasps. People were everywhere taking photos and videos. We sat down and I whispered to Ava. "Can we just get a laundry basket full of croutons?" We both died laughing and Austin had no idea why. I told him and he responded, "DO YOU WANT ME TO GET JIMMY FALLON HERE OR SOMETHING?" I was laughing so hard. (I'm making references to the 'Post Malone takes Jimmy Fallon to Olive Garden' video btw. Its hilarious.)

The lady came back and asked for our orders. "Can we get three chicken parms, extra crispy." I said. Ava clapped her hands and said, "That's my jam!" Quoting Jimmy Fallon. I had made Austin so embarrassed but he was laughing too.

"Will that be it for you all?" Our waitress said. "Uh no, Can we get a laundry basket full of croutons?" Austin said. Me and Ava died laughing and the lady looked at us confused.

"Yeahhh suree" the lady said in a questionable tone. I was on the ground at this point. I was having so much fun.

--Awhile later--

It was about 8:30 at night and the sun was setting. I decided to take a picture for instagram.

Liked by: PostMalone, adamdegross, avacooper, and 204,405 others

x.frvr_ash,x: Decided to take my two favorite people to my favorite spot in Utah. I love coming here and just watching the sky. Thxs for an amazing day, and an amazing life. I love you guys.

PostMalone: @x.frvr_ash.x Thank you for being my sunflower babe. I love you.

avacooper: @x.frvr_ash.x Thanks for an amazing day. We all need to do this again sometime. I love you guys! <3

adamdegross: Ya, know that I could've taken a better picture.

I rolled my eyes at Adam's comment and laughed. He was a smart ass but I loved him. Austin's birthday was in a week. I thought I'd surprise him with a new Rolex but Ava said that wasn't enough. I decided we would go on a vacation together to Bora Bora. Austin and I have never been and its supposed to be beautiful this time around. Austin already had to go to Australia but we would go after in August. And the vacation wouldn't be just me and Austin. It would be a whole line of security too which I hated. Me and Austin were never TRULEY alone unless we were sleeping. I wanted to tell Austin that I just wanted it be me and him, no security, no managers nothing. I knew he would want it too but it would be too risky. I just wanted to be alone with Austin. Just alone for once.

We pulled into the drive way and all said our goodnights, making our ways into different rooms. Austin threw one of his shirts at me and I gladly put it on. I climbed into bed as usual, and made out with Austin. I've been wanting to feel his lips on mine all day. The taste of them was amazing. Austin moved his hands down to my ass and squeezed it making me gasp. he smiled at him. I let Austin do whatever he wanted. He pulled me onto of him and I slightly let out moans. Austin flipped us over and was kissing me down my neck, leaving hickeys.

"You're so fucking beautiful" he breathed. Ava knocked on the door interrupting us.

"Hey guys, could you uh... keep it down? The walls are thin." I laughed and told her yes. She went back into her room and shut the door. Austin laid next to me, his hand on my face, rubbing his thumb on my cheek.

"I love you baby girl." He whispered.

"I love you too babe.' I said. And with that I fell asleep in Austin's arms, listening to his heartbeat softly against his chest.