The Yacht

A shaking woke me up. I jumped up in my seat only to be held down by my very loosened seatbelt.

"Ladies and Gentlemen we are now landing in Greece. Enjoy your stay." A voice over the intercom rang.

I rubbed my eyes and felt a cold hand on my arm. I turned my head to see Austin giving me a cheeky smile at me. I sleepily smiled back at him.

"How do you always fall asleep on planes? I've been petrified this whole time!" Austin asked. I shrugged. Sleeping was my sport. I could do it anytime, anywhere.

I felt the plane bump as the tires hit the runways from us landing. It made me a bit nauseous. As the plane stops Austin helps me up out of my seat and walks me down the stairs of the plane. I smile at him. I got a real gentleman. He kisses my stomach and runs back up on the plane to go get some carry ons. I got my phone out and saw it was 5 p.m. I still felt tired as shit.

Tyla comes up behind me and scares the absolute shit out of me. He's laughing up a damn storm and my soul has practically left my body. A black limo pulls up on the Runway and a driver steps out.

"Austin Post?" He says looking at me.

"His wife?" I said in the same snarky tone he gave to me.

Just then Austin comes running up proving himself to the driver. We packed our items into the limo and the driver kept giving me dirty looks. A great idea came to my mind. I walked over to Austin, put my hand on the back of his head, and began a make out session. All the boys started to hoot and holler and the driver looked away in disturbance. I laughed to myself.

We all packed into the limo and began our way. Austin would not tell me where we were staying. He said it was "an early birthday surprise." Even though my birthday wasn't for another week or two. I didn't care though. Austin loved spoiling his loved ones. He bought his dad a brand new car last year for his birthday. What could he possibly have planned? The nicest hotel in Greece?

————————————————————————

It was not the nicest hotel in Greece. He rented a damn yacht. This thing is massive. Two weeks on this boat me and a bunch of boys. I didn't even know where to begin. Austin grabs my hand and lead me up a spiral staircase, and down a hallway. At the end he opens the door to this beautiful window view bedroom. You could see the whole ocean from here. I gasped at the sight.

"Do you like it?" Austin asks nervously.

"Like it? I love it!" I blared.

"Good because this is our room shawty." Austin said in a funny tone while crashing on the bed. I laughed at him. I dropped my bags and took off my shoes and cuddled up next to my fiancé. I couldn't tell which was most comfortable, Austin or the bed. He sits up and looks at me.

"I can't believe we're here together." Austin says kissing my face.

"Me neither," I say, "I can't believe we're going to be married and have a family soon."

Austin smiles. He pulls me up too and lifts my shirt just enough so my stomach is out.

"I can't believe that's mine." Austin said pointing at Tyler. I laughed.

"He's all yours dad." I said patting my belly. Austin lent down and kissed my belly with his mustache ticking it. I laughed at it. Austin cocked an eyebrow at me and I knew exactly what was about to go down. Soon enough I'm pinned and getting tickled.

"Stop omg stop!!" I say while laughing. Austin stops shortly after and I shove him. He kisses me and we both laugh. I love how he is so goofy and fun. He's going to be the best dad ever.