Baby Wake Up

---Austin's POV---

Ash has been in a coma for a month. After the Tonight Show she didn't wake up. I cried. I've been going to the hospital twice a week, making sure I could be there if she wakes up. I talk to her, as if she can hear me.

I walked down the white hallways, going to room 250. That number is just burned into my head. I walked in the room to see Ash's weak body just laying there, untouched. I walked in and kissed her. She kissed back. That can't happen. You can't just do normal contact when you're in a coma.

Ash is almost awake.

"Baby, It's Austin. Please wake up. Baby please wake up." I said with worry in my voice. I just heard her machines beeping as normal. I rested my hand on hers. I wanted her to wake up. I wanted her to be in my arms. I just wanted her soft lips on mine. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out of my pocket.

Ava: Hey there wanted to shoot Circles today. So I need you here to do your hair. Get your ass here.

Austin: I'm at the fuckin' hospital with my girlfriend. She kissed me back. SHE FUCKING IS SHOWING ACTIONS. She might wake up today or tomorrow, I can't leave her now.

Ava: holy shit. Well maybe we can film the opening scene today then do the rest tomorrow so we can all go back to the hospital?

Austin: Fine. This better take an hour or less.

Ava: Okay. Get here now.

Austin: ok see u in 20.

Ava: ok see ya.

I kissed Ash again, hoping she didn't wake up while I was gone. I turned to look at her once more.

"Baby, I love you. Please wait for me to wake up. If you do wake up when I'm gone, I will run all the way here to you." I told Ash in a soft tone. I gently closed the door and walked to the elevator. As I waited I kept looking back to Ash's room. I need to make sure she wakes up today. Not tomorrow, Today.

--On Set--

I walked to the woods, where we were shooting Circles. Ava ran to me.

"SHES AWAKE" Ava yelled. My eyes got wide. I got on the black horse, named Houston and fucking got to the hospital as quick as I could.

I made my way through traffic with people cheering and taking videos. I didn't think of anything but,

Ash is awake...

I ran to the stairs, the elevator would be too slow. I ran to the second floor, and mind you i'm in a full fucking suit of armor with a sword. I ran to the check-in desk.

"I need to see Ashlyn Adams. Now." I basically yelled. The lady scrunched her eye brows and pointed to Ash's room, letting me through. I ran to her room and busted through the door. I looked at Ash's lively eyes.

"...babe..."