The Bloody Letter

The meeting was about to start and the CEO of the company is still not here yet.

The staff and the directors were starting to get worried, for them it is the first the the CEO is this late.

Usually he is the one to come early and check everything before the gathering of his employee.

"Sir we are here" his driver was trying to get Shen Wei's attention since he was spacing out.

"Ah yes" Shen Wei got out of his car and was greeted by his assistant and secretary.

"Is everything ready for the meeting" asked Shen Wei.

"Here is the program and the head of the sail department will carry on after you leave, just say your word and stay for 15 mn and you can leave"

Wang his secretary was explaining to him while walking to the elevator to go upstairs to the last floor for the big meeting.

"Make a detailed report for the projects proposed and send it to my email as soon as the meeting ends is that clear?" Shen Wei was very strict about work.

"When is our flight?" He turned to his assistant.

"At 1pm we need to visit your dad at the hospital then head to the airport" Chu said.

"Mm great, call my mother and tell her I won't be attending lunch today, and that I will meet her after I come back from Australia tomorrow" said Shen Wei.

"Ok" his assistant answered.

"By the way Mr. Shen Wei you have received another red box and I put it on your desk" his secretary said.

He looked at her and his expression changed suddenly, he became seriously angry.

"When was that?" He asked.

"This morning and it had no address as usual, one of our security said he found it infront of the security dormitory last night,

It had a not on top of it says "to Mr. Shen Wei the CEO", they checked it and they brought it to me"

She was very sorry stating that, she knew this is very dangerous.

Whenever Shen Wei gets a red box something bad happen.

Last time he had an accident that nearly took his life away and he survived miraculously.

Another time he received this box his dad had a heart attack after he went to a meeting and from that time he slept in coma.

Shen Wei was frightened of what will happen this time, he knows that today something bad sure will happen.

"Sir what do you plan to do?" Asked his assistant when the elevator opened.

"Let me check that box first" he said and went into his office with both his assistant and secretary.

Chu opened the box and found a piece of an old clothing stained in blood, his name was written in blood inside the box.

There was a small letter also was stained in blood and contained a message for him.

"If you have committed a mistake please correct it, the time is running or your life will come to it's end" the same message was sent again.

"Sir I think we should call the police" said Chu.

"No, I can't ruin the reputation of my family and make this out to the public, my enemies will find it their new game to play with it"

Always fearless as usual, but Shen Wei needed to do something as things starting to get serious.

"Did you tell the security to check the CCTV" he was now addressed to his secretary.