I Desire You

Such a wild souls were facing eachother on that dine table that looked like a fighting arena.

Cold sharp gazes directed towards the four couples, as they sat looking at eachother.

Everyone was hoping to beat the other one to his last breath, their hearts were filled with hate, rage and the desire to revenge.

"If you re going to bring him here everyday, you'd better leave" broken words mixed with a cold tone spouted by Zhan Yao to Zhao Yunlan.

The man wasn't even shocked he kind of expected that, he is partly responsible of what things are turning into.

"Ok" said Yunlan with a very calm voice, looking down and feeling sad. He didn't oppose to Zhan Yao or even tried to explain.

Shen Wei was disturbed by that, he was being chased out with Yunlan. He hated Zhan Yao for whatever reason he is being this cold and odd to them.

"Why do you hate me this much?" Asked Shen Wei being all puzzled by the look Zhan Yao was gaving him.

"You'd better not ask" Zhan Yao just turned his gaze away in an odd way like he doesn't care about this person.

"Shen Wei let's go" Yunlan got up of his seat and grabbed Shen Wei's hand, he smiled gently trying to hide his remorseful feelings for both men.

"Let's just cut ties Yunlan forever" shouted Zhan Yao while his eyes reduced to tears leaning on Bai Yu Tong's shoulder.

"Cat! try to find your own way out of your hatred or else this will haunt you down forever" said Yunlan before he pulled Shen Wei away and leave.

Those words were not easy to forget, Shen Wei kept them locked in his head.

Zhan Yao was wiping his crying eyes on Bai Yu Tong's shoulder, seeking comfort from Bai Yu Tong to help him gather his scattered pieces.

"I still can't get you two?" Asked Yu Tong.

He hugged Zhan Yao in his warm embrace, making his mind and heart rest from that strong burden he was lifting.

"People are hard, I have an injury that no one can see, it hurts" said Zhan Yao to Bai Yu Tong shaking his calmness.

Bai Yu Tong was more than worried, he can't keep silent now, he needs to find out about what happened to his man.

"Babe let me treat your injury, I am here for you, please share it with me"

He pleaded for Zhan Yao to tell him, to trust him. They are married now there supposed to be no secrets between them.

"Why do you hate him?" Asked Yu Tong.

"He killed my best friend and my sister, the one I grew up together with for years"

Zhan Yao was leaning at the strong wall that was holding him still, giving him strength and resting against his body.

That was Bai Yu Tong, he no longer leans on Yunlan his soulmate but at his husband and lover the one who gave his life to him.

"Babe I am sorry, so sorry" Bai Yu Tong hugged him strong, warping his gentle arms to comfort his weak feeble soule.

He quickly got that this man is somehow related to that only one case, "Zhu Hong".

Yunlan and Shen Wei were packing their belongings silently, as Shen Wei sensed how much Yunlan was hurt.

He never sighed this deep, but today he couldn't stop his chest from going up and down, escaping long harsh breaths.

"Is it ok for you to leave?" Asked Shen Wei approaching slowly to Yunlan.

"Mm" he only answered shortly, he was immersed in packing his belongings quietly.