Beautiful Memory

Yunlan was driving very fast trying to take the empty roads that lead to outside the country.

He was enjoying this hearing Shen Wei prays for their safety. All he did was smile.

Yunlan was very confident, for him this was a piece of cake. He unconsciously lowered the car's speed for a bit.

The shock was when nearly the front of the autopilot car crush to them, he quickly rose the speed again.

"Yunlan, what's this" Shen Wei felt the change in the speed, he was dead scared.

"Shush I am having fun, never experienced such a thing in real life even when I guarded the president" Yunlan was smiling.

"How could you be this relaxed, it is questionable" said Wei.

"Do you know who could be after you?" Asked Yunlan.

"......" Silence.

Yunlan was speechless for Shen Wei to keep hiding this when his life is at stake, is sure something big.

"Isn't your silence questionable as well Mr. Shen Wei"

Yunlan now is in the big highway now, he is totally free.

His phone started ringing suddenly.

"Yes" a stranger was calling him, he knew who it was.

"You think you could run away?" Someone said.

Shen Wei heard that he jumped up he was looking at Yunlan's reaction and listening to the man speaking.

"You think, I don't know you can speed up the car and make it crush to us?" Yunlan laughed.

"Watch this" he said to the caller.

Yunlan leveled the speed of his car, they were like flying, he took the opposite direction to the cliff.

"Shen Wei go behind my seat quickly, put the seatbelt and cover your head.

"I can't I feel like I am gonna die" Shen Wei threw up in the car.

"Your jumping from the cliff?" Said the killer still on the phone.

"Your car gonna jump not me" he smiled

"Shen Wei quickly" he hang up his phone on that man, and looked at Wei.

"I will save you so hurry up, we gonna crush hard so don't panic ok"

Shen Wei went exactly to the back and did as he was told.

Yunlan was at his highest speed and the moment he reached the cliff, he saw the big tree at the end of it on his left side.

Yunlan drove as fast as he could towards the cliff, the other car is following his every move.

"God please" Shen Wei lost his soul in that moment.

Yunlan turned the car with a fast move to crush it's side with that big tree as he pressed the brakes to stop the car.

The car was being blocked by the tree not to turn over with that high speed.

"The crush was very big and nearly cut the car into two pieces but luckily they survived.

Yunlan tried to make the crush far from Shen Wei but near the front more.

The other car didn't get the time to turn but fell on the river when it reached the end of the cliff.

"What you think your doing?" Shen Wei has no breath left now.

"Yunlan are you listening?" Shen Wei was dead scared to lose the man.

"Yunlan Yunlan" he screamed over and over, it was dark that he could see nothing.