A Sweet Day

In the middle of the night Shen Wei sensed some crawling in bed next to him.

He heard moans coming out from the man next to him.

He slowly opened his eyes and saw Yunlan struggling in his sleep.

He was all wet like being drawn in a tub full of water.

Shen Wei was stupefy by that, he kept looking at Yunlan.

"Let go" he was saying that over and over when Shen Wei felt really scared.

"How can the man sleeping next to him be so drenched with water when he is all dry and the bed as well?"

"Yunlan!?" Called Shen Wei trying to shake him.

"Yunlan" Shen Wei felt really scared.

Yunlan Suddenly opens his eyes and woke up spitting like water from his mouth.

Shen jumped out of the bed he kept looking at him, Yunlan was drawned in his sleep but it felt like real.

Yunlan looked at the terrified Shen Wei who was leaning on the wall.

"Don't be scared, I won't hurt you" said Yunlan.

"What was that?" Asked Shen Wei.

"Just a nightmare"

"How come you spat so much water from your mouth?"

"I don't know, this happens a lot to me" said Yunlan after he got up of his bed and grabbed some clothes from his closet.

"This is weird"

"Well you must be scared, let me take you to another room" he took Wei to Zhan Yao's room and told him to sleep there.

Shen Wei couldn't go back to sleep again, he was recalling that moment over and over feeling horror.

The next morning Zhan Yao woke up and went to his room to take a bath and change his clothes.

He went in and found Shen Wei sleeping in his bed, he was shocked.

"Yunlan" he went out and called for his friend being so angry.

Yunlan was with Bai Yu Tong sitting face to face on the dine table having their breakfast.

When Zhan Yao saw that he froze there and kept watching this holy scene.

The two that they hate eachother the most are having breakfast together, usually if not for Zhan Yao they never meet or talk.

"Zhan Yao slept at my room last night" said Bai Yu with a smily face.

"So what, he does that alot when the weather is like this" said Yunlan being careless.

"Does he have any relatives?" Asked Yu Tong.

"I don't know, ask him" Yunlan was on his phone reading the news.

"He said please God save her while he was dreaming, he seemed crying" Yu Tong was being friendly, he needs to digg the past of Zhan Yao from Yunlan.

"Maybe his ex-girlfriend?" Yunlan did that on purposes to provoke Bai Yu Tong, he knows Zhan Yao is gay since his teen days.

"What?" Yu Tong didn't like that.

"Did he have a girl before?"

"Wow loads of them, he is so popular with girls and let me tell you this secret even men confessed to him" Yunlan smiled then saw Zhan Yao looking at him from the stairs.

"Oh shit" his eyes were crying without tears, Yunlan is ruining his chances.

"Ah I need to go" he jumped of his seat and went out to avoid the storm.