In his Arms

Yunlan rushed to meet with Chu he made a quick call in his way there to see the location of his dependent.

Yunlan hated the fact that he was so worried which was unusual of him, having feelings for Shen Wei even for a bit is an obstacle.

Eventhough his heart was struggling with his brain fighting for influence, at last Yunlan lost to his heart and felt dead worried.

He had no idea of what Shen Wei's situation now, or what could his kidnapper be doing to him.

Yunlan drove as fast as he could to see Chu and understand from him, to be the last one to see Shen Wei and witness that horrifying action.

The two have come to meet and Chu explained to Yunlan with details, the man has prepared another car to kidnap Shen Wei and take him away.

"What are you planning to do?" Asked Chu when he got a call from a unknown number.

Yunlan took his phone and answered instead, he started a smart system on his phone after he connected Chu's phone with his to track the call.

"Yes" said Yunlan putting it on a speaker mode and watching the location on his phone.

"If you want your CEO back, you need to bring the money or give me the contract back of my land in the manufacturing zone N°57 or else I will gladly end his life and don't dare call the police"

Yunlan tired to listen carefully to the soundtrack behind him and looking at his phone locating the call bit by bit.

"Where do you want the money, I will bring it to you" said Yunlan.

Yunlan was trying to gain time but he was not caring for what the kiddnaper was demanding since his job is to save Shen Wei with the minimal losses and before everything else.

The guards Chu called have finally arrived and were prepared to move but now seeing Yunlan is back they are waiting for his orders.

Yunlan got a sudden call, he pulled away of the little crowd and was talking normally being so clam.

"Want me to kill him?" Asked the man on the phone.

Yunlan kept thinking weather he should take care of this himself or order his man to end this quickly without moving a finger.

"Don't kill him but go there first and analyse the situation, find Shen Wei then call me"  he asked the help of his man since he is near the place where the kidnapper was calling from.

Yunlan was not alone someone was taking his side in every move he was making.

"Chu I will go alone, I already know where he is" said Yunlan being quick to move in the blink of an eye, he disappeared of their sight.

"Vroommm" the car just vanished with the blowing wind, no longer can be seen.

Chu was amazed by how in impossible this man had such an ability to solve even the most complicated matters and act very fast.

Yunlan was getting there when he got another call from the kiddnaper, he connected Chu's phone with his to confirm he is in the same place.

"An amateur" said Yunlan before he answers the call,

"I am on my way to bring the money from his bank, how much time do I have?"

"Are you kidding me?, The man wanted to put pressure on him but he doesn't know who is he dealing with.

Shen Wei on the other side was shackled with a coarse rope and his mouth was covered, thrown on the dirty cold ground and mistreated badly.

At that moment his life wasn't that much of important, his saw how miserable he was without Yunlan.